Can We Do It?? Our Own Lil Music Discussion Thread...

...talks arose in the Kanye/50 thread. But can we make it official?? Seeing as though..............

THE NEW JAY-Z SONG HAS LEAKED AND HE'S RELEASING AN ALBUM IN NOVEMBER!!!!
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

sad to say the blue magic track wasn't what i expected. great to hear jay back on his street @#%$ but damn that beat was extra mediocre to me. I guess pharell dont got it no more..first the twista song then this :smh:
smh.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

I'm not feeling Blue Magic either. Maybe when a better quality drops. But who knows. The track sounds like it should be for The Clipse.

As for the I Get Money Remix....yeah, Diddy did his thing. Got a lil gangster about the Shyne shooting too. lol The Jay-Z verse..........blah. Everyone's cised off the Michael Vick line, but what about the rest of the verse?? Boo-urns.

"AllanHouston20" speaks the truth.

Dudes releasing medicore and we supposed to eat it up.

Not I.

I always get clowned for being a critic, but the quality of hip-hop music is what MADE me become a hip-hop head.

There was a time when, man...

Something leaked early, and you HAD to burn it... you HAD to have the track on repeat 15x times.

This "Blue Magic" track gets a 2 out of 5 from me. I'm sorry. It's Jay and all, but that doesn't jade me at all. In the words of Dre' 3000, "You only as funky as your last cut... focus on the past your @#%$ will be a has what..."

Remember the first :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I wasnt feeling the last Jay Z album so hopefully the new joint is on point like The Blueprint, Black Album, etc. The track is just ok to me. I think they were going for an old school feel but the beat sounds incomplete. I agreed with Eyes of Hazel, when you first hear a new Jay Z track you get hyped. I have not been hyped since the Black Album. Hope this new album is vintage Jay Z.
On another note(left field), is the new Maroon 5 album as good as the last one?
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
Hopefully Saigon won't get bamboozed. But, with this fake Mobb Deep "beef," my hopes are dwlingling.

Fake beef?? Did you see that clothesline inflicted on Prodigy?? A WWE wrestler has more mercy on a dude than that. lol

*performs CPR*

Anyone else looking forward to Monday's VH1 Hip-Hop Honors?? I read about some of the tribute performances, and I'm hyped.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

No love for de sweet soca riddims doe?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Not really feeling "Blue Magic," but I expect it to be the worst song on the album.

As for going back to the "old" Jay, I personally don't want that. I like to hear progression. When I want the old Jay, I listen to an old Jay album. The man is three digits into the millions. lol

I hate Soca! Sorry, Tee. LOL. BUt I love dem Ole tunes Dancehall riddims. No some Salsa, and we can go

Nicole, while I do miss some of the 'Ole school', even when they put something new out, it's still Doo-Doo.

Music is dead right now.

*Turns up Shabba Ranks 'Rappin' Wit The Ladies' Album*

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

I was in the car with my dad and I had Sirius 40 on, and they were talking about the potential Jay-Z LL Cool J beef, and he said, "Rap has become pro wrestling, it's all gimmicks, and every week there's a new WolfPack." I can't think of a better way to put it...
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

"Showin off your body 'cus it sells, to avoid the fact that you ain't got skills."
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Ah. Canibus. I was such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan. *sigh* My very, very, very backpacker days.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Quote:
I hate Soca! Sorry, Tee.

Waaaaat, let dem tro on de Bunji, Maximus, o KLC in de dance. U wont kno wa fi do wit all de sexy Trini gyals. Naw but 4 real O, even the mainstream stuff is pretty good these days, its just that old school stuff I really cant get wit.

Quote:
*Turns up Shabba Ranks 'Rappin' Wit The Ladies' Album*
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shabba was that dude...still is, check Gun Session

Quote:
Ah. Canibus
:smokin
smokin.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

He killed "Beast of the East" on the Lost Boyz 'Love, Peace & Nappiness' album.

And I forget what song this was on:
"I rock for more millenias than a mazda car lot!"

Then he dropped 'Can-I-Bus'. Game Over!

Back
Top Bottom