Can we get a Nike ultraposite retro?

There's a trend with posites right now so why not ? We can get more colorways and fix thesratches on en

8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

i doubt they will rerelease, but if the way things are going now with foams continue you may see another pair, these days people will buy anything that has the word foam in it.

nah idts. wasnt really a big shoe when it came out. but they remind me of the XXI jordans haa

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i doubt they will rerelease, but if the way things are going now with foams continue you may see another pair, these days people will buy anything that has the word foam in it.
These don't though
happy.gif
I was kinda glad that Flightposites seemed to fly under the hype radar. Probably for the exact reason you said, it comes down to the word "Foam". I don't think the average beast even realizes the Flightposite One was just a lighter, "better" performing sequel to the Foam One (arguably just as dope too).. which is a good thing.

they'll retro the FP3 first before this....but i'd rather see these than the god awful pureposites

Decent shoe, but the excess scuff marks were enough for even me to get rid of them. And I thrive on quirky shoes.

Back
Top Bottom