Can we get a Sticky for Yung Berg L's?

816
22
Joined Oct 15, 2008
at her leavin him cause he gets robbed on a regular basis

btw where's dudes transformer chain now? chain is gettin passed around like the Olympic torch
 
4,249
161
Joined Jun 29, 2002
Originally Posted by Dapper D

Not really a L for Berg...more like a L for the chick...
Same *%% i was thinking. There are two L's being given here. Jenna Shae grabbed one and anybody who wasted time watching this nonsense so I took an L as well lol. Berg the only cat that didn't take a L lol.
 
9,822
433
Joined Jan 30, 2006
how is this a loss?
dude smashed and considering all his L's as of late this is a nice W
 
3,803
96
Joined Sep 26, 2000
Did yall not read this?

It's written like a 13 year old.


Model Jenna Shea breaks up with long term boyfriendYung Berg after robbery. She is now rumored to be with Young Jeezy.Rapper Yung Berg was a victim of yet another robbery at his MulhollandDrive House in California. Model Jenna Shea and Yung Berg were togetherat the house during the robbery. Jenna Shea witnessed him being pistolwhipped and robbed at gun point in his underwear and socks with tearyeyes in front of her. After the robbery she broke up with him becauseshe feels he can not protect her and is the center of attention when itcomes to being jacked. For her safety she feels its better to call itquits. She is rumored to be dating a real man named Young Jeezy who aswe know has not been robbed and can really protect a woman and himself.
 

windycity7

Banned
2,791
10
Joined Nov 3, 2009
deepinthajeep wrote:
[hr][/hr]Did yall not read this?

It's written like a 13 year old.


Model Jenna Shea breaks up with long term boyfriend Yung Berg after robbery. She is now rumored to be with Young Jeezy. Rapper Yung Berg was a victim of yet another robbery at his Mulholland Drive House in California. Model Jenna Shea and Yung Berg were together at the house during the robbery. Jenna Shea witnessed him being pistol whipped and robbed at gun point in his underwear and socks with teary eyes in front of her. After the robbery she broke up with him because she feels he can not protect her and is the center of attention when it comes to being jacked. For her safety she feels its better to call it quits. She is rumored to be dating a real man named Young Jeezy who as we know has not been robbed and can really protect a woman and himself.




  
 
15,049
1,852
Joined Jul 14, 2007
Originally Posted by windycity7

deepinthajeep wrote:
[hr][/hr]Did yall not read this?

It's written like a 13 year old.


Model Jenna Shea breaks up with long term boyfriend Yung Berg after robbery. She is now rumored to be with Young Jeezy. Rapper Yung Berg was a victim of yet another robbery at his Mulholland Drive House in California. Model Jenna Shea and Yung Berg were together at the house during the robbery. Jenna Shea witnessed him being pistol whipped and robbed at gun point in his underwear and socks with teary eyes in front of her. After the robbery she broke up with him because she feels he can not protect her and is the center of attention when it comes to being jacked. For her safety she feels its better to call it quits. She is rumored to be dating a real man named Young Jeezy who as we know has not been robbed and can really protect a woman and himself.



  

oh wow
 
5,742
1,361
Joined Apr 18, 2005
Only L is see is for the lame holding the video camera. This _ takin flicks while Berg gettin it in. That's lackey type !#%!.
 
846
11
Joined Apr 28, 2009
Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Only L is see is for the lame holding the video camera. This _ takin flicks while Berg gettin it in. That's lackey type !#%!.
Biggest L taker in all this is that dude.

They kissing and +#%@ and the _ going for that right angle.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now