Can We Please Start A Dislike of AJF's Thread?

Discussion in 'Jordan Brand' started by noahcohn, Feb 25, 2009.

1. noahcohn

noahcohn

Jordan Brand is kinda messing up lately with the release of many Air Jordan Air Force 1 releases. They are starting to annoy me a little bit. If all they cancome out with is these fusions, they shouldn't come out with anything.

Yadee?

2. njstress03

njstress03

i think the same thing all the time. im sick of seeing them.

3. soleman

soleman

Add me to the list.

4. ryza272

ryza272

yup any true jordan head hates these things, but i totally understand why they produce them.

I was at footlocker the other day and all these fat wanna be gangster guys were so amazed about the VI fuision. They were like wow check out these air forceone Jordans, and they all bought a pair right there on the spot.

5. rafool

rafool

You're asking to start a thread disliking the AJF, but isn't this the thread though? So you practically already started it.

6. milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe

How about we start a bad post list cause all that does is waste space

Fusions are fine there is no negative in them. The stlye is subjective so if you dont like you dont have to buy.

7. greatestgoliath

greatestgoliath

The fusions are NOT going to Stop. They Make Jordan Brand ALOT of MONEY, They make Retailers ALOT of Money. so from a business perspective it wouldn't makesense to discontinue them.... As Much as we Dislike Them........ Also as a reminder ALL 1-23 Air Jordans will See a Fusion.

8. raygotsjays

raygotsjays Banned

i think there awful but on the other hand they give the ppl who arent jordan heads a chance to pick up a jordan shoe with out all the hype...

9. brooklynnyc3000

brooklynnyc3000

Oh hush, I don't like Fusions any better than the next man, but guess what? Fusions are selling, and as long as JB is making a profit then the FusionsConcept will continue.

10. rafool

rafool

QFT.

And to the comment saying a true jordan head hates fusions....don't make a fool of yourself. Just because someone doesn't like fusions doesn't meaneveyrbody else doesn't either. I personally don't like a lot of fusions but some are not that bad.

11. adamfo85

adamfo85

fushions make money, so it doesnt matter how much we complaing about them. J.B will continue to put them out because of the cash.

12. free da juice

free da juice

WHOCARES????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

13. free da juice

free da juice

IF YOU CAN NOT LIKE BAD POSTS, HE CAN NOT LIKE FUSIONS..... SIMPLE AS THAT STOP TRYING TO ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR OPINION.

14. koolkatz

koolkatz

all fusions should all die

15. rafool

rafool

[​IMG]

or do you want the Rihanna treatment?

And that right there you quoted was my opinion. And if I'm correct you said "stop trying to rob people of their opinion". Well that was myopinion. So please don't get me started.

16. raygotsjays

raygotsjays Banned

nooo fighting u two were all gods brothers and sisters hahaha

17. milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe

I'm not robbing a person of their opinion its just that as soon as these thread he wants starts all your gonna get is a hundred [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] and fusions are digusting post. Do we need a thread just forpeople to do that?

18. njstress03

njstress03

i swear i seen one of these guys in the mall by me. cept he was rocking the ajf v's hard as hell. jean tucked in the tounge and everything. iwas jus thinkin in my head, "your so not as kool as you think you are" lol. as for opinions, every1 is entitled to like or dislike any jordansneaker. we all have different tastes

19. aka king arthur

aka king arthur

The Best thing you can do is not buy them

not talk about them

think of them as they dont exist

20. solejordan

solejordan

cosign, my Sign In Name says it all, i've been wearing/collecting from 91 and i do like some of the fusions, if u dont like them like said above me justdont buy them simple, JB isnt forcin these on u

21. ai39theanswer

ai39theanswer

yeah this dude at the mall was trying to show off to his gf and he was like these (ajf6) are the air force premiums haha.

22. arrjae

arrjae Banned

im just curious on what the other ajfs will look like....

dont get me wrong i dont like the shoe....
    n yes the whole idea is just wrong....

23. uncle sam 1013

uncle sam 1013

OMG another thread of hate towards the fusions.[​IMG]

24. darealjkid

darealjkid

these shoes were made to be hated on.

25. solekollectah81

solekollectah81

Im not crazy about them, but they ain't THAT bad.