Can We Please Start A Dislike of AJF's Thread?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by free da juice

You're asking to start a thread disliking the AJF, but isn't this the thread though? So you practically already started it.
WHO CARES????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
io2h52.gif

or do you want the Rihanna treatment?

And that right there you quoted was my opinion. And if I'm correct you said "stop trying to rob people of their opinion". Well that was my opinion. So please don't get me started.
Speak the truth bro.

Whats with this hate thread? People hate hate. Nothing good can come form this thread. Fusions are that bad, but their just not my taste.
noahcohn you dont even think that their that bad anyways and I quote"They are starting to annoy me a little bit. If all they can come out with is these fusions, they shouldn't come out with anything. " What hasn't Jordandropped?? EVERY MONTH of '08 Jordan dropped at least 2 pairs of sneakers or were you not aware of CDPs??? And if you take time to read some of the otherthreads in the Jordan Brand forum before you you would know that they are releasing the IIIs, VIs, XIIs (I think thats the numeral for 12) and who knows whatelse THIS year.
Your thread is amateur and hangs out with your post count.
You...
fail.jpg

Welcome to Nike Talk.

most of them are horrible. but is less so that they are fusions but moreso that the the shoes weren't mixed right. For example the AF20's aren'tbad at all. But then there are others like the AF5, 6 & 12 fusions. some jordans and forces dont mix.

i hate those damn shoes just yesterday i went over my friends house and he was telling me how he got these sick +%@ jordans and that he hasnt seen me with them..so i thought it was going to be some major heat and he comes out with these pieces of ****t!!!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

The fusions are NOT going to Stop. They Make Jordan Brand ALOT of MONEY, They make Retailers ALOT of Money. so from a business perspective it wouldn't make sense to discontinue them.... As Much as we Dislike Them........ Also as a reminder ALL 1-23 Air Jordans will See a Fusion.

noooo.

people really gotta stop buying fusions. then the +#@# will stop. @$!+ JB man. leave af's alone.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by free da juice

You're asking to start a thread disliking the AJF, but isn't this the thread though? So you practically already started it.
WHO CARES????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
io2h52.gif

or do you want the Rihanna treatment?

And that right there you quoted was my opinion. And if I'm correct you said "stop trying to rob people of their opinion". Well that was my opinion. So please don't get me started.
Speak the truth bro.

Whats with this hate thread? People hate hate. Nothing good can come form this thread. Fusions are that bad, but their just not my taste.
noahcohn you dont even think that their that bad anyways and I quote "They are starting to annoy me a little bit. If all they can come out with is these fusions, they shouldn't come out with anything. " What hasn't Jordan dropped?? EVERY MONTH of '08 Jordan dropped at least 2 pairs of sneakers or were you not aware of CDPs??? And if you take time to read some of the other threads in the Jordan Brand forum before you you would know that they are releasing the IIIs, VIs, XIIs (I think thats the numeral for 12) and who knows what else THIS year.
Your thread is amateur and hangs out with your post count.
You...
fail.jpg

Welcome to Nike Talk.
hmmmm. i'm very much aware of the cdp's that dropped in 08. i'm don't hate the fusions, and i do respect that JB is making a lotof money off these shoes. but, i'm just expressing my ideas about a new shoe that JB has released. I know my post count isn't very high and i don'treally care. I'm just stating my ideas.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Oh hush, I don't like Fusions any better than the next man, but guess what? Fusions are selling, and as long as JB is making a profit then the Fusions Concept will continue.
^^This is true, we need to all stop buying fusions. I don't have one pair

I happen to like some of them and will cop a pair or two when the are at a reasonable price. And, I am a true jordan head.

I remember there being a compiled fusions post a while back... I wonder what happened to it?

all you can do is just ignore them, cause as some ppl have said they NOT going to stop producing them

Back
Top Bottom