Can We Please Start A Dislike of AJF's Thread?

what good will a "dislike of AJF thread" do JB dont give a damn about you they're going to continue to release them
tired.gif

i know, none of us like them but you juss got to weather the storm and wait for better releases to come

Originally Posted by RYZA272

yup any true jordan head hates these things, but i totally understand why they produce them.

I was at footlocker the other day and all these fat wanna be gangster guys were so amazed about the VI fuision. They were like wow check out these air force one Jordans, and they all bought a pair right there on the spot.
isn't that a contradiction? shouldn't a true jordan head like whatever jordan brand produces? just asking.

I think there ugly..the concept sounded ok but the results weren't good, and on top of that they come out like every other week...

the strongest way to show that you don't like fusions is by not buying them! simple, no? just my two cents.

I'd like to see a Jordan edition of Penny foams. Maybe something like pearl foam with blue tint clear soles, and a small concord Jumpman on the upper. Andinstead of the 1 cent logo a 23? Or Space Jam inspired black foam upper with clear blue tint soles, and a navy blue Jumpman.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

I'd like to see a Jordan edition of Penny foams. Maybe something like pearl foam with blue tint clear soles, and a small concord Jumpman on the upper. And instead of the 1 cent logo a 23? Or Space Jam inspired black foam upper with clear blue tint soles, and a navy blue Jumpman.
Combing Penny's and Jays would be a sneaker collector dream cause Foams and Jays are BIG it most likey would be hypebeasted to death and cost250$ retail

this whole thread is unnecessary
no shoe is going to be liked by everyone
yes more shoes will have more hate than others
but there is no reason to make a thread about how much we hate a shoe
its plainly stupid
the fusions were created to offer a way of a new style
not another signature line like the numbered jordans
so stop hating the fusions
and if you do the whole world doesnt need to be notified about it

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

I'd like to see a Jordan edition of Penny foams. Maybe something like pearl foam with blue tint clear soles, and a small concord Jumpman on the upper. And instead of the 1 cent logo a 23? Or Space Jam inspired black foam upper with clear blue tint soles, and a navy blue Jumpman.
Combing Penny's and Jays would be a sneaker collector dream cause Foams and Jays are BIG it most likey would be hypebeasted to death and cost 250$ retail

Serious. Man, a Jordan edition Foam would be copped x 20.

Back
Top Bottom