Can we share go-go on here?

beltwayboy

Banned
I know some of you probably have some good stuff I dont have...im trying to sice my collection...is it allowed?
The Real.

Go-go is still considered music. I don't think it's allowed.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

I'm a @#%$ 'em up, son!

***Flails arms around like a monkey***

***Jumps up and down through and imaginary rope***

***Shoots an imaginary bird out of the air***

***Let's it rain and clears it out***
TEAM iSketch
Best be quick because I'm done

only the off-brands who don't go to gogos

and that sucks about the music...got alotta CDs in my collection

Team DC/MD/VA​

....The Area....
The Silent Veteran​

DaNextGrate = MF Doom SB Fiend = The Last "Feet Beater"
COMING VERY SOON...

lol...

that kinda pissed me off...1. because it was irrelevant 2. because it wasnt funny at all...thats not even HOW you beat your feet lmao
The Real.

Quote:
lol...

that kinda pissed me off...1. because it was irrelevant 2. because it wasnt funny at all...thats not even HOW you beat your feet lmao
:smh:
smh.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep

Do a search on youtube...there are clips there I'm sure.
COMING VERY SOON...

We stopped beatin our feet in like 05 when Tinko from MOB got shot...so dont even worry about it

The latest thing we do is called "Choppin" dont ask me to describe it though because its like unexplainable lol
The Real.

Is it drastically different though?
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

no one beatin there feet is a yes and know. at gogos NO your allowed to chopp and look hard. But say ur at a party and they playin music from several different states and you see bammas wutanging, toe woppin, and all that other stuff, ur most likely going to see someone represent by beating their feet once gogo is on.

.....but yea like beltwayboy said "Can we share go-go on here?"
far from Bammed Out​

Damn, thats a shame im sure some of yall got some nice collections. I've been building mine for the last few years I got about 3.5 gigs worth on my laptop now.

^^^ Depending on the file type, 3.5 GBs could be a hellavulot.

I got a serious stash of various types...probably like 275-300GBs...whole CDs...MP3 format.

Oh, and 'bout 20GBs of P0RN...
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

I dont keep my gogo on the computer for real unless im putting it on my ipod...

I got all CDs for real from just people in the band giving them to me...a friend.. or buying them from pa...

But yeah, I think my collection is pretty nice...got a lot of stuff people probably never heard before...

What? Band is killin' it right now...they dropping new CDs every week...
The Real.

well there was a rack of dudes at the gogo in manassas last saturday that was beatin the hell outta they feet when CCB was on...thats like OUR dance...i doubt its going anywhere...

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...​

beltway u on ggc, right?
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE

I havent paid attention to gogo since CCB roll call jumped off almost 2 yrs ago....But, if ya got some quality @#%$, please share. I believe my cousin Booby still doin his thing and still playin for Coldhearted band. I havent seen him in a while tho.

Yeah im on GGC, but I dont really go there for music...

Mostly everything they post I already have and they only post some good gogo once in a blue...people like TOB more than Groovers on that joint...

Quote:
rack of dudes at the gogo in manassas last saturday that was beatin the hell outta they feet

welp...I was about to call them losers but I guess the scene is different out there...I dont party in VA...its either MD or the City for me...we dont do that where I party and def. not to CCB lmao

Quote:
cousin Booby still doin his thing and still playin for Coldhearted band.

Whats his stage name? And yeah Cold Hearted ji fell off for a hot second, they back on it though I seen them on a few cards..

Quote:
What, what, what, what.

Young, shut the hell up. Youre not funny and youre a loser.

Quote:
asking for gogo on here is what put me in banned camp...
The Real.

Back
Top Bottom