Can we talk about how annoying these shoppers are?

calibeebee

Supporter
39BAED9D-26E7-4858-8BFB-64158CA8EF89.jpeg

get your fat *** up and walk down the aisle god damn. Scootin along acting like the whole world owes them a favor. Attitude always scummy as hell too. If you’re handicap, you have your own whip for assistance. This is just heavy breathing lazy

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

We gonna let this distract us from the mom with 2 kids in tow blocking the shelf I need my yogurt from because she's in her own world reading ingredients lists?

Shoppers in scooters are easy to navigate around because they drive straight and usually are alone. Everyone else is unpredictable as all ****.

Last edited:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I agree 1000%, LIBS ARE TOAST

Side note, but I ****ing hate grocery shopping. Been doing the Food Lion/ Walmart pickup now. Add **** I need to the app throughout the week, then when I'm ready to buy you just pull up and they bring that **** out. Saves so much time

Side note, but I ****ing hate grocery shopping. Been doing the Food Lion/ Walmart pickup now. Add **** I need to the app throughout the week, then when I'm ready to buy you just pull up and they bring that **** out. Saves so much time

this is MONEY. Especially when you need your groceries at a specific time and don’t have time to waste on sacks of crap scratching their butts in front of the egg cartons for 10 minutes while playing angry birds sittin on a scooter. just pick what you need online, roll up at exactly the time it’ll be ready, then dip.

tupac jordan tupac jordan your mom and her medical condition ever tried the online route? Or you just wait for dudes to say something or waiting on the flight of other dudes that were gonna say something?

calibeebee calibeebee
calibeebee calibeebee
calibeebee calibeebee
calibeebee calibeebee
calibeebee calibeebee

Shipt x Target >

Gonna be clutch in the winter when I don't wanna leave the house :pimp: :pimp:

I go grocery shopping on Sunday night, around 0800-0830. Place is a graveyard. In-n-out with ease.
If you live in a big NFL city, no better time than when the home team playing...they don’t even care if you walk in and just take **** at that point :lol:

internet Toughness is just something we gotta deal with - T rex

Back
Top Bottom