Can we talk about how annoying these shoppers are?

:rofl:

I'm happy those super fat ppl aint around where I grocery shop.

Never have those problems.

My mom has really bad arthritis so even tho she may look like she can walk normally, she really csnt

I just wish those things were faster. Like 80+ mph.

stop disrespecting the disable community!!!

1573941406363.png
We’re basically there. If you have the means you can pretty much order anything online including your groceries. Basically eliminating the need to go anywhere

**** walking we got cars
**** grocery shopping/food, let’s have it delivered
You don’t even have to go to campus when you have online classes
Hell, you don’t even have to go to your doctor anymore cuz they have video chats and you can have your pills delivered to you

39BAED9D-26E7-4858-8BFB-64158CA8EF89.jpeg

get your fat *** up and walk down the aisle god damn. Scootin along acting like the whole world owes them a favor. Attitude always scummy as hell too. If you’re handicap, you have your own whip for assistance. This is just heavy breathing lazy
Walmart? :lol:

hate that place and feel like that’s all yousee :lol:

These fools are taking advantage of these at Disneyland like a mofo. To much walking for some lazy people.

Walmart? :lol:

hate that place and feel like that’s all yousee :lol:

for real. It’s like a gathering of all the lazy out of shape worthless piles in life. Just walking up to the front entrance smells of diabeetus, menthols, food stamps, body odor, and struggle mixed in with a little Meth.

Can we just hijack this thread and make it "grocery shopping is the worst"

We added self check out....of the 8 self check out registers 4 are closed/broken. "Please place item in bag...item not recognized....help is on the way"
Then you know what....il go to a clerk...there are 3 people working at all times...WHY?! There are 10+ isles...HIRE WORKERS!

I swear i shop for groceries for 15 mins...and then checking out takes about 25-30

You can’t always tell someone’s medical condition by looking at them. I’m still relatively young but got tendinitis in my foot when training for a 5k. I had to ride those for a few days. People think it’s a joke that you’re riding them until you get up limping.

Can we just hijack this thread and make it "grocery shopping is the worst"

We added self check out....of the 8 self check out registers 4 are closed/broken. "Please place item in bag...item not recognized....help is on the way"
Then you know what....il go to a clerk...there are 3 people working at all times...WHY?! There are 10+ isles...HIRE WORKERS!

I swear i shop for groceries for 15 mins...and then checking out takes about 25-30

EE71F6E3-8EFE-4186-B92B-930A77B63ED7.jpeg

And

18203EB8-8B7D-44CC-BE75-61CF1C7D092A.jpeg

“i hAvE a ConDiTIoN”

grocery shop early in the morning as soon as they open during the weekdays. Always in stock and the store looks good. Pick up a few little things from Trader Joe’s/Bravo/west side market throughout the week.

Its wild that yall are so blessed that these are things that would hinder your mood.

Haven't thought twice about it ever.

Now slow walkers are something else......

Move with a purpose!

Back
Top Bottom