Can you guys vote for me in the Karmaloop Model Contest?

Think the best collective effort was when Goldenarmz was tryna get on that New York show 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by Ohboy87

Originally Posted by Smedroc

800 votes... 
grin.gif

realtalk NT could get this brother the win
laugh.gif

think i might have to troll christina page though
embarassed.gif
That's what I'm saying. NT is waaay more powerful!

Not really... so far in the past year we are 0-2 on helping guys win.. 1 was this mountain dew thing , the other was this Miami DJ.... we failed to get both the win adn both threads were very active..
so u have no chance. sorry. .. the power of Tumblr > NT
Damn that's OD! I remember when NT was putting youtube videos on the map and setting internet trends.

Originally Posted by Freeze

what do you get if you win? sounds kind of interesting...I can beat out alot of comp easy..

You Model for Karmaloop and get $500 for online shopping. Do it! They think they are untouchable.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

son, i'm 6'9" and slender built comparable to d wade ...you built like ving rhames famo! 

you too brolic to be walking about in thigh high shorts and  j crew cardigans, no ayo but your thighs and butt too big for all that.
you look like bruh man on a job interview

son, you gotta loosen it up a little, i rock tight clothes but the science is not SQUEEZING in to small sizes
but EFFECTIVELY finding YOUR SIZE. 

no hate just one big fashionable bruh to another
calledmed.jpg
LMMFAO! Son them shorts went to my knees LOL And a baggier short would not have fit the look bro. I'm 6'4" and I always have to deal with proportions before I choose a look. The proportions of that fit were right. I liked the outfit and I went from SoHo>Bronx>Queens and got compliments and no hate so it couldn't have been that bad, because ninjas speak their minds nowadays lol

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Think the best collective effort was when Goldenarmz was tryna get on that New York show 
laugh.gif
i had some firefox app that automatically voted and deleted the cookies after so i was getting him like 60 votes a minute.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

son, i'm 6'9" and slender built comparable to d wade ...you built like ving rhames famo! 

you too brolic to be walking about in thigh high shorts and  j crew cardigans, no ayo but your thighs and butt too big for all that.
you look like bruh man on a job interview

son, you gotta loosen it up a little, i rock tight clothes but the science is not SQUEEZING in to small sizes
but EFFECTIVELY finding YOUR SIZE. 

no hate just one big fashionable bruh to another
calledmed.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif