Can you guys vote for me in the Karmaloop Model Contest?

You gotta log onto facebook>like the page> press vote> press allow> then your done..it's that simple.
My name is Shavar and the link should actually take you to my pic.

Link: http://bit.ly/n8pkkf

If you had the time to vote Thank You Very Much! It's greatly appreciated.

i dont have a facebook
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

did it for NT 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 and info on the obey tee
k9QvUbLY.png

Thanks and I'm not sure on what the graphic for this shirt is called. I picked it up in Early June for only $25....The shirt isn't even on the site anymore so my guess is that graphic isn't being printed anymore.

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

did it for NT 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 and info on the obey tee
k9QvUbLY.png

Lmaooooooo. Them britches homie?Dude look like 1 of our founding father's, lol.Dude 6'8 with a purse.No hate.
LMMFAOOOOOOOOO! That was hilarious! I dug my "britches" the people of SoHo did to! And it's just a bag full of camera gear and shirt samples. LOL!

NT I need a crapload of more help! Alot of these tumblr famous dudes with hella groupies are joining the contest and killing us in the competition. Can I get some more help from you guys? You can vote once daily. I just need hella people to vote and to tell your friends to vote. If you can Thanks alot! 

Originally Posted by Ohboy87

NT I need a crapload of more help! Alot of these tumblr famous dudes with hella groupies are joining the contest and killing us in the competition. Can I get some more help from you guys? You can vote once daily. I just need hella people to vote and to tell your friends to vote. If you can Thanks alot! 

sorry but you already lost.............

Originally Posted by Ohboy87

LMMFAOOOOOOOOO! That was hilarious! I dug my "britches" the people of SoHo did to! And it's just a bag full of camera gear and shirt samples. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom