Can you help me with my job situation.... vent....

I needa get this stress off my chest so bare with me and give me advice please.
I went back to my old job and started working. (Restaurant.) I was a host. I worked for a 2 weeks. Manager tells me how they think I learn quick and can betrusted and wanted me to do To-GO orders. Schedules me 5 days a week. I go in on my first day of Togo and HEAD manager stops me and tells me I haven'ttaken my certification yet. I come back the next day and they throw a 100 point host final at me (passed) 100 point to-go final at me (passed) and a 183 pointFOOD FINAL. I tell him i'm not ready and he says go home n study and be back tomorrow at 9 am to take it (tuesday) I get there at 9 am and he's notthere and won't be until 3. They say go home and come back when someone else gets in about 1 hour later. I go home call and they had me wait till about 3.And they finally call back but at this point I'm heated and didn't answer. So today (wednesday) I didn't call them they didn't call me. NT Iknow if I take that test ima most likely fail.
So my question is this. Do I 1. Quit. 2. Go in and say I refuse to take the test just keep me as a host please. (they might say they relied on me for nothingand I let them down) 3. Cheat on the test somehow and start To-go.... I know this may not seem big but I can't get it off my mind.
frown.gif

1. Don't quit, you'll end up regretting it and you may not get another job for a few months.
2. I suggest you stay back with hosting, since like you said you're not confident about the To-Go food test.
(You can always tell them that you're not ready.)

OR

3. Study your %%@ off for the To-Go food test and get it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

1. Don't quit, you'll end up regretting it and you may not get another job for a few months.
2. I suggest you stay back with hosting, since like you said you're not confident about the To-Go food test.
(You can always tell them that you're not ready.)

OR

3. Study your %%@ off for the To-Go food test and get it.
pimp.gif

/thread

Back
Top Bottom