CAN YOU LEGIT REMEMBER UR BODY COUNT???? i guess its humble bragging apparently

woah woah woah
CHILL
a few i cared for|l
Understandable but that caring can make you stupid blind. Last couple of smashes goes straight to block.
Oh you care for me? Meh.. I told you From the get go I’m married. Play your role

My body count isn’t as high as it could be because I’ve been in a lot of long relationships like a scrub. I lived in my college dorms for a year while dating an ex and had multiple opportunities to smash some thots and didn’t because I was a softie back then. Now I’m matured so I’d never cheat but looking back at all the girls who blatantly made it clear I could hit I got that Keyshia Cole I should’ve cheated mentality

Damn 63 were you finessing her out that SS?

My oldest was late 40s, but id smash older if she look good.
nah we was just cool
around the time modern warfare was out
so i would be playing xbox with her son who was like around my age
then go upstairs to smash
spend the night
me and ol girl had a cool friendship type thing
she was el salvadorian had green eyes and everything
looked good for her age
never even asked her for money
she never asked me for anything either
except a ride to the grocery store a few times

Lmao @ playing Xbox with her son

So anytime he talk **** to you in the game what you say? Ya? Well I ****ed your mom!

Lmao @ playing Xbox with her son

So anytime he talk **** to you in the game what you say? Ya? Well I ****ed your mom!
nah we was just strictly just playing the games
wouldnt be no talking about other stuff
i was like 23 at the time
dude was just about video games
be a "whats up u tryna play"
type of thing and thats it
whenever we crossed paths

nah we was just strictly just playing the games
wouldnt be no talking about other stuff
i was like 23 at the time
dude was just about video games
be a "whats up u tryna play"
type of thing and thats it
whenever we crossed paths
Think this one was the oldest I was like 20 I was doing concession stand at a Nascar race in VA (mad random). They had me and this one dude on this stand selling pretzels and lemonade.

This older black lady came up to me and told me her homegirl thought I was cute and wanted a free pretzel, they were working some other booth/stand. I told her I could hook up lemonade but not pretzels. She said if I give her friend a pretzel she'll give me her number. I look over and her body was on point. Said **** it I'll buy you an over priced pretzel.

She came over and told me I'm coming home with her at the end of the day and she's gonna eat me up. 😮😓

Bruh this lady lived in NC, she took me there. Freaky old *****. She wouldn't take me back to VA, I had to link my homie to come pick me up :lol: :smh:

I had a sugar mama when I was younger, she was 39-40. She was buying me all types of ****, clothes, food, trees, liq, cigs. I even had her buying **** for my fam. Had her paying for my cabs all over the city and ****.

Think this one was the oldest I was like 20 I was doing concession stand at a Nascar race in VA (mad random). They had me and this one dude on this stand selling pretzels and lemonade.

This older black lady came up to me and told me her homegirl thought I was cute and wanted a free pretzel, they were working some other booth/stand. I told her I could hook up lemonade but not pretzels. She said if I give her friend a pretzel she'll give me her number. I look over and her body was on point. Said **** it I'll buy you an over priced pretzel.

She came over and told me I'm coming home with her at the end of the day and she's gonna eat me up. 😮😓

Bruh this lady lived in NC, she took me there. Freaky old *****. She wouldn't take me back to VA, I had to link my homie to come pick me up :lol: :smh:

I had a sugar mama when I was younger, she was 39-40. She was buying me all types of ****, clothes, food, trees, liq, cigs. I even had her buying **** for my fam. Had her paying for my cabs all over the city and ****.
:lol: at her not dropping u off
how was she acting
while u was waiting on that ride???

Nah fam, everybody here ain’t losers/virgins in real life. Some of us was really smashing these O’s and getting out the house having fun.

People that can keep track of where they put their **** don’t get laid, got it

That post was so fake tough so ya a definite loser idk about the virgin part

:lol: at her not dropping u off
how was she acting
while u was waiting on that ride???
She wasn't tripping or anything she was cool. Where I was in VA was right on the state line with NC. Literally a 5min drive and you in NC. I told her I'd come down on the weekends cuz it was like an hour and a bit drive.

Never did go back tho, probably should've went back a few times but it is what it is.

In life gotta learn to live with regrets

Okay :lol: I’ll stay with the consistent you keep the standards low
why is it
we all just reminiscing
just having convo
then u come in to rain on our parade
we not tryna start trouble
the only other person who came in to "hate"
was the homosexual guy
and i mean that respectfully
he's admitted himself that he is
so no shots