CAN YOU LEGIT REMEMBER UR BODY COUNT???? i guess its humble bragging apparently

my advice to all you young pipe laying players out there, when you ready to hang up the jersey.....MAKE SURE SHE INTO GIRLS or you might as well cut your joint off

Last edited:
Honestly. That's what's up.

I know a guy, got this girl who's crazy about him and when I told him I was jealous he was flabbergasted. Started talking about how I get a number every time we go out and I'm like "Yeah getting numbers from drunk women is easy. You've got someone that actually cares about you."

He don't want that though. He wanna be lonely like me for some stupid reason. Girl is gorgeous too.
Grass always greener, thats just just life

And most I hit in one day was ...From Noon till like 2 am and like 70-80 miles of driving, I was wild horny that saturday :lol: :smh: ...That young energy :pimp:

my bad ALMOST forgot this was general....
on second thought, rather not get banned lol if you saw you saw

Last edited:
Just delete the pic
Meth gonna come through and lock this up
Cause if it
We all know what naked females look like
ImmenseUncommonIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

[humble sex life brag]
I’ve had about 20 threesomes in 2 years since moving to hawaii....all FFM of course...

bodies? **** stopped counting a long time ago, id say approaching 200

Almost my entire 20’s were single and my lady now is extremely bisexual so......[\humble sex life brag]

my advice to all you young pipe laying players out there, when you ready to hang up the jersey.....MAKE SURE SHE INTO GIRLS or you might as well cut your joint off
This Hawaii 50?

[humble sex life brag]
I’ve had about 20 threesomes in 2 years since moving to hawaii....all FFM of course...

bodies? **** stopped counting a long time ago, id say approaching 200

Almost my entire 20’s were single and my lady now is extremely bisexual so......[\humble sex life brag]

50?

I was wondering where your porky *** went.

Weren't you in Vegas too?

29 years old - something like 22-25. Can't remember the exact number.

Had a girlfriend for like 75% of my twenties and I’m “picky” according to my friends :lol:

It's crazy men can't get tested for HPV. Just imagine going around giving people something you don't know you have.

I think I'm in the 20s with my count, went crazy last year and this year. After my ex broke up with me at the end of 2017, I was trying to pipe a joint every month (which I did, sometimes 2 or 3 different women).

I had 1 STD scare this past March. Thought I had caught something from the chick that gave me the best neck I've had, turns out it was a bacterial infection and my doc gave me antibiotics and I was good to go in 7 days. Just had a STD test 2 weeks ago for everything, all test came back negative.

bm #1
the virgin who im still cool with
one who had her period on my bed
lady on bart
ugly duckling
allison
bm #2
native american girl
samoan girl
old lady with corvette
old lady angus
the one who had a man
dave n busters
bm #3
old lady by sonics
shorty
her
her friend
white girl
girl from nike
pregnant girl

all the ones with names that i can remember

EDIT: dark chocolate thickness

How was Samoan girl? Was she big?

It's crazy men can't get tested for HPV. Just imagine going around giving people something you don't know you have.

Old co-worker of mine had some form of it. He was passing around the office. The women couldn't get pregnant because of it.

Same dude asked me to hit the strip club with him.

I'm def jelly of my married brehs. Got a house and a woman that love them at home. Ain't nothing but the trash leftover.

How was Samoan girl? Was she big?
she was one of the slim thick ones
not the bigger ones
smashed in a 98 civic
so she had to be :lol:
surprisingly gushy
and she wanted to be caressed
which threw me off a lil
she stayed by hunters point
took her to twin peaks to smash :lol:
in hindsight
i did her a disservice