CAN YOU LEGIT REMEMBER UR BODY COUNT???? i guess its humble bragging apparently

34 - 109

my late 20s I was a beast, in the year 2013 I got with 20 new chicks.

and that not counting pums I paid for when traveling and at home

Last edited:
Didn't smash since she was on her period but 57. Best head I've ever gotten.
Then messed with an 18 year old right after, literally the same night :lol:
I’ve smashed 2 females
Raw in the same night
No wash up or nothin
Felt a lil bad after

Also if she on her period
Have sex in the shower
When they in water
They don’t bleed
Or
Just say forget it
And throw down a towel

I’ve smashed 2 females
Raw in the same night
No wash up or nothin
Felt a lil bad after

Have sex in the shower
When they in water
They don’t bleed
Or
Just say forget it
And throw down a towel
Nah dont know bout that ima throw IN the towel

I’ve smashed 2 females
Raw in the same night
No wash up or nothin
Felt a lil bad after
3 is the most I've done in one night. Did it twice and I think I'm done. I'm a simple guy.
Just give me one girl to hold me down Lord. But after I break my record and get 4. Amen 🙏
Have sex in the shower
When they in water
They don’t bleed
Or
Just say forget it
And throw down a towel
She was also uncomfortable with the idea of having sex on her period. Which was fine by me, I really like blowjobs :lol:

I’ve smashed 2 females
Raw in the same night
No wash up or nothin
Felt a lil bad after

Have sex in the shower
When they in water
They don’t bleed
Or
Just say forget it
And throw down a towel

Period sex ain't even bad..

1573763767315.png

I know I'm getting old, I'm more impressed by the dudes with 2/3 and are married. Kinda wish it went that way.
Honestly. That's what's up.

I know a guy, got this girl who's crazy about him and when I told him I was jealous he was flabbergasted. Started talking about how I get a number every time we go out and I'm like "Yeah getting numbers from drunk women is easy. You've got someone that actually cares about you."

He don't want that though. He wanna be lonely like me for some stupid reason. Girl is gorgeous too.

I know a guy, got this girl who's crazy about him and when I told him I was jealous he was flabbergasted. Started talking about how I get a number every time we go out and I'm like "Yeah getting numbers from drunk women is easy. You've got someone that actually cares about you."

He don't want that though. He wanna be lonely like me for some stupid reason. Girl is gorgeous too.
:smh: I know that too. Some of us are just built for self sabotage.

Yeah u ain’t lyin
Wife hit me at 11:20am
Saying “sorry babe I tried to get u those 11’s”
I didn’t even know they did a shock drop till her text
It be the lil things that make me grateful
When she gets up
And pours u a cold glass of kool aid
After putting it on her
Man married life is :pimp:

Nah, not smashing when she's on her reds.

I'm good on that.

this one freak I dated for a bit made me hit it one time during the red storm. She was literally begging me to smash and I told her why can’t we wait and she’s like naw just use a condom.

it was like a blood geyser went off and my bed got hella stained red from that. Never again.

this one freak I dated for a bit made me hit it one time during the red storm. She was literally begging me to smash and I told her why can’t we wait and she’s like naw just use a condom.

it was like a blood geyser went off and my bed got hella stained red from that. Never again.
Shoulda put a towel Down

Wife life> single smashing life

I would hope that’s the goal for all of us at the end of the day. Smashing thots was a sport back in the day but it’s nothing like having one loyal loving woman who is yours.

Experiencing life (good and bad) wit my girl has been nothing short of amazing. I couldn’t see myselfdoing it with nobody else and feeling the same way about her 10 years later. It’s cool to reminisce on my scumbag days tho, but I’m 30 now a ***** washed and ready to do that romantic corny romcom movie ****.

Back
Top Bottom