Can you lie when you're wasted?

I wonder if i have to drink more sometimes to get to the point where i dont remember the night before, ive drunken to a point of throwing up non stop and iremember everything thats happened, and things i said and who i talked to, theres even times where things i see are spinning and i can't walk straight andi still remember everything, i even know who im talking to either on aim or through text and correct my spelling and use proper grammar. And to answer op'squestion lol i can't lie even when im drunk.

i tell the truth about everything when i'm high. sometimes a little too much of the truth but it works in my favor.

You mean lie and convince the person you're lying to?

Cuz that sounds like a challenge
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah...but I have a long pause before I respond..I have to get mythoughts together correctly to pull it off ...and by then you can easily tell I'm lying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Will0827

I wonder if i have to drink more sometimes to get to the point where i dont remember the night before, ive drunken to a point of throwing up non stop and i remember everything thats happened, and things i said and who i talked to, theres even times where things i see are spinning and i can't walk straight and i still remember everything, i even know who im talking to either on aim or through text and correct my spelling and use proper grammar. And to answer op's question lol i can't lie even when im drunk.
Me too I don't know how people can seriously be sending me those "Yosdsidh 23892dh sdkjk3j4h25" type texts.
laugh.gif

it depends on what its about.
if i try to lie and get caught ill jus say "im drunk idk what im talkin about"

Back
Top Bottom