Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

AIRREV: "Nice to see a pic of those type-Blazer lows. You did a nice job. Forums, anyone?"

DJ EMZ: "those air supports are CRAZY ! i need those !how much for them ??"

--- 2 clowns
:smile:
smile.gif

[table][tr][td]BUY MY KICKS[/td][td][/td][td]MY COLLECTION[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]Visit methamphibian.com if you need some custom painted kicks. I have stuff for sale and i offer painting sevices as well for dunks and air force 1s.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

I knew it was just a matter of time before REV would show up in this piece.

Meth, bring down some ziplocked White Castle Cheeseburgers for your boy over here for SoCal Summit 2.... i'll return the favor with some bool goki. :wink:
wink.gif

[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

now this is what i call a post!!!!!!!!

a. ahhhh, the air support. a great forgotten shoe. showcased in SI years ago when air max debuted with a selection of other shoes. also a frame by frame test shot of an air max in use.

b. those converse. michael jordan wore that model in leather and mesh in the 84 olympic trials and olympic games. you can look it up.

c. those air alpha force 2's. and escapes to boot! i wish the alpha force series would have lived on. id get a pair of the originals retroed.

d. the converse star tech. what a shoe. what performance. 7th grade basketball camp for me. it lasted forever and is still to this day my fave converse shoe.

ahh, the good old days.....
in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.
thanks for your continued support of niketalk.
[font=klinkomite,Staccato222 BT]contact krvanch[/font]

is this the ones MJ wore in '84? (again, not mine i am restoring them for one of these clowns here)
conv2.jpg

[table][tr][td]BUY MY KICKS[/td][td][/td][td]MY COLLECTION[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]Visit methamphibian.com if you need some custom painted kicks. I have stuff for sale and i offer painting sevices as well for dunks and air force 1s.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

This thread is giving me whiplash and creating a wet spot on my pants....those converse are SICK SICK SICK..
thanks to all for your great pics...
ps anyone want my DS NB 480's size 9.5??

Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

ALRIGHT, JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT SHOEFLEEK GOT NOTHING SO 'RARE'. I'LL POST SOMETHING THAT WOULD CHANGE YOUR IMAGE OF ME FOREVER.

THESE ARE MY KICKS THAT CAME OUT BEFORE 1985!

NOW, BEHOLD...

AIR KARATE.
THEY ONLY CAME OUT IN 2 COLORS. THE SOLES DOESN'T TURN YELLOW.

cl-sh-28.jpg

cl-sh-29.jpg

YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST.

*PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY PICTURES AND SELL THEM ON EBAY. I FIGURED IT WASN'T NECESSARY TO TAG THOSE BECAUSE I TRUST YOU GUYS. :wink:
wink.gif

FLEEK HAS spoken . . .

and added a little Fleekism

S Fleek
You set the bar pretty high with DS Air Karate!!!
Remember this link is for kicks we really own.
Those are just sooooo crazy I wanted to restate that. lol

Well these are no karates but here gos

mac.jpg

1985 with the grass court bottoms.

70.jpg

yes yes yes

acg.jpg

wildwood is good.

Rev do you own those suede 85's in your first pic?
WOW!!

whos next?

mrtopten you out there??? I know you got some old school cool to share with us,

thesneakerpimp

These are not mine, I repeat, these are not mine, but deserve a place in any old school line-up

The Air Stab.....sigh
i-2.JPG

Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

As a matter of fact, I really DID own those!

MUST I NEED TO POST MORE PICTURES?
:lol:
laugh.gif

FLEEK HAS spoken . . .

and added a little Fleekism

No, no, no. I don't own any of the shoes I posted. If you look at the first post in this thread, it's all about one-upsmanship with pictures.

I do, however, own a pair of those Mac Attacks you posted, and if yours are 10.5-11.5, I'm interested in buying those too. You selling?

thanks thesneakerpimp for posting my pic,,,,,,,,,,,are those nike air karates...?those are ill..............the macattacks are nice too........

oh my god are these gambits ill normally i dont like old school kicks that much but so far everyone that has been posted is plain awesome , thanks for sharing !
[size=+1]Representing Kickz.com[/size]

[size=+1]WANTED: AIR MAX 95 3M , size 13 , DS[/size]

Those Gambits look like the prehistoric Presto.

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

i think you mean the air sock on the bottom ..the gambits are on the top............peace...they do have a pre presto feel.................

You're right, I'm an idiot....I can flame myself, right?

May I also add that the Michelob bottle background is nice, real nice.

Back
Top Bottom