Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

i meant the air socks as well ! damn , ok footscape , i think we should jsut flame eachother , hehe , anyways - i hope nike retos those air socks instead of another stupid jordan color
[size=+1]Representing Kickz.com[/size]

[size=+1]WANTED: AIR MAX 95 3M , size 13 , DS[/size]

Rev , the mac's are my size 9.5, sorry.
does your pair have the grass court bottoms??
I haven't seen a lot of these but try to buy any pair I can afford.

Here is two more I really like.

Dsc0746.jpg

I bought these off a babys feet in Las Vegas fashion show mall
50.jpg

i found these three years ago on ebay for $14.50 lol

keep them coming and so far the best sneakers posted have to be k towns DS dunks, what do you all think?

thesneakerpimp

Sneakers make me happy

Mine are the grey/black with the blue/black tongue and red logo. I didn't know different models had different soles. Do you have a picture of the soles of your pair?

I got pictures of internationalists, tailwinds, ld-1000, ldv, many og dunks, and a couple others

Collie27 just KILLED IT!!
If he owns those mcflys its pretty much over. Right?
What snakers can top that?
Maybe Camo vandal samples or terminator CVS maybe.
Stings, pre gear, forget about it!!!!!!!! Collie27 stepping the level way up!!
Those Sock trainers are nice and light but my pair is falling apart so they just sit in a case, but still they are nice.

I am thinking very strongly about showing for the Seattle summit and am having a HARD time thinking of just what pair to wear??????

Rev,
I will post some pics of the soles and such soon but first Bam!
hoyas.jpg

Hoyas lows!!

the hoya lo's are bannanas....and the mc flys are rediculous....................collie give me the scoop are they yours for real>>>>>>>>>>>
peace
thesneakerpimp so own those georgetown lo's ..whats the deal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

god,
i hope this one goes on for days, weeks even.
a. is that what those grass courts were called? mac attacks?

b. anyone have the pre-presto, air flow, the original shoe bo endorsed.

c. collie, that pre jersey. he, next to mj is the exhalted one in my mind.

d. hoya terminators! man o man! lets see if anyone can dig up a pair of ralph dalton player issue calf-top hoya terminators.

e. how bout a pair of air pythons, or a pair of air trainer tw's.

god, i love the old school...
in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.
thanks for your continued support of niketalk.
[font=klinkomite,Staccato222 BT]contact krvanch[/font]

Stevie, you said that the dunks were patterned after the AJ 1's but it's actually the other way around.
[color=FF0000]FOR SALE[/color]

[color=0033FF]Nike Air Force 1 Puerto Rico 3 Size 10.5 Deadstock[/color]

[color=0033FF]Email me at jordankickz@aol.com for pics questions and offers.[/color]​

This post is straight fire! Those Hoyas are incredible! Definitely a classic post.

lo71,

I believe collie took a pic of those McFlys at a sneaker show over in London.

BTW, was that part of your adidas collection featured in Mass Appeal?

Here are a few pics of kicks that i dont own, although I wish I did.

Nike Air Terra

i-1.JPG

Wildwood
gVC-865S.jpg

Vandals
i-1.JPG

Revolutions
nikerareb.jpg

<>
mrplump@niketalk.com
mrplump.com site newsNT's ROC

those hoya terminator lows are like the greatest thing I've ever seen! these ol skool sneakers sorta remind me of people who kept their comic books and baseball cards from the 60s in perfect condition - people were probably telling them how lame they were keeping worthless crap, little did they know...
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

Yes, Mac Attacks. But I wasn't aware they were grass court soles, and, the way the guy above described it suggests there were different versions with different soles. If that's true, I didn't know that.

Mr. Plump, those Revolutions, which I think were a reissue from around 1991 or 1992 recently sold on eBay in a size 10 for around $40.

Rev,
Check these sole pics

t.jpg

I love jonny mac
tt.jpg

almost like little suction cups
ttt.jpg

STPS

I sold my hoyas lows years and years ago to Dr.Jones, sorry all.

plump what is your size ? I have a couple pairs of terra's around here somewhere.

thesneakerpimp

Wow. You learn something new everyday. The soles are totally different than mine. I wonder if it depends on the colorway. Nice Challenge Courts, by the way.

man this is the best post.

those macs are fresh and juicy. i have a question though....you see, i grew up in a yuppie town and my parents played tennis, so i had to go to tennis camp. anyway i only remember 2 things....i was rockin air trainer 1s and also my teacher was wearing something like those macs and they had the same soles too....and if i remember correctly, in the pro shop you could buy the shoes with either sole, but they were kinda like "special order" only for tennis pros and tennis organizations. hope this helps.

man do those marty mcfly's have auto lace too? LOL whats up with those musical notes...maybe it plays the back to the future theme song when you put them on.

the hoyas lows almost gave me a heart attack.
[table][tr][td]BUY MY KICKS[/td][td][/td][td]MY COLLECTION[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]Visit methamphibian.com if you need some custom painted kicks. I have stuff for sale and i offer painting sevices as well for dunks and air force 1s.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Chop, chop, chop.

ff040u.jpg

ff041u.jpg

ff022u.jpg

ff023u.jpg

ff024u.jpg

Enjoy the absence of wack little "mini-swoosh" in front of the laces.

First off, i would just like to say Thank You to all the old school heads who have posted up there stuff... i am a young buck, and i can appreciate all of this stuff, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Keep it comin, my hand is gettin tired though of all this right clicking and saving... i have almost every pic from this thread saved on my hard drive....

Mods, PLEASE ARCHIVE THIS POST!!!!!

THank you all, PLEASE KEEP IT COMIN!!!!

drool..........
I'm amazed by all the great old school stuff. Unfortunately, I think fleek has all you guys.
"The problem with the world cup is that it's 13 time zones away. I don't know about you, but I'm not used to watching cable at 3 am and seeing fully clothed people."

Yo krvanch, you hit the nail on the head, air trainer tw's were the bomb, they were my first "high dollar" shoe ever, and I think I had to beg my parents for about an hour to get them. I now search eBay every day for "nike tw" and have to wade through 100 pairs of golf shoes.

Hey Rev, I think that is the pic of the Revolutions from the auction. Was Plump the winner of the $40 jackpot????????????
Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

yo mr plump ...yeah most of those adidas's in mass appeal were mine..the pics came out looking dirty though...they are all ds....but the lighting was off.......peace...we should talk..........what up rev ,,,im in the apple.........

Back
Top Bottom