Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

thesneakerpimp - Yeah, man! Come out to the summit! I'd love to meet you!

Krvanch - Bro, someone posted some pics of the AIr Pythons a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure Nelson C is a big fan of those as well.

The Hoya lows? Loooord have mercy! That's an ill kick!

Thanks, everyone!

-Mags
NikeTalk Rules

this should be archived! i just love the pics... the McFlys, the patent Converse?, and the air stab (which i used to hate on back in grade school).

This topic is too Old Skool for me.
Still the poet...still the prophet...Stillmatic

these are KTown's pics

NikeAirPythonsBlue.jpg

NikeAirPythons.jpg

post of the year nominee.
imo way better than any preview pics.
'Sometimes...you gotta stick with the ancient ways. The old-school ways.'- Ghost Dog

This post is BANANAS...i really want a time machine at this point...holy crap those Orange af1's are nice...actually every pic so far has been fantastic...keep 'em comin..
Here's a couple measly contributions...I know someone asked about the Air Flow..so here it is..

groups.msn.com/Kicks/shoe...PhotoID=64

And the Pegasus ACG...

groups.msn.com/Kicks/shoe...PhotoID=65
Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

allred3.jpg

these are not a photoshop trick.
cashmoney.jpg

I still smile when I see these.
redonike.jpg

Team conventions

Sneakers make me happy.

thesneakerpimp

This is one of the BEST posts ever!!!
I remember most of these shoes. The first pair of shoes I went crazy over
were the Vandals! I had like three colors of them. I also remember the Pythons, my friend had
a pair. He called them Air Jordan Snakes. Great post guys & Awesome pics!!

Does anyone remember the low top vandals? I had a pair in purple. I would love to see a pic of those again!

Quote:
all red kicks??? not a single white in em.... eew!

Sean Chambers rocked those for two seasons during the early 90's with Alaska.
"I'm sensing some hostility.Are you a product of envy?You think you're better than me? Then, show me. Better yet, step off!"

not mine

big_k1974-img600x450-1014004919dynsty.jpg

green are quite rare for this big NIKE i guess

loveloveasako-img567x403-1025848957bignike2.jpg

school name on the back

zapfunk-img600x464-1026087841nebraska2.jpg

no comment

atbsayab-img600x480-1026266759waffle-1.jpg

air dunk

rumble66jp-img600x450-1025857684107-0724_img.jpg

Yo, the all red Flights are sweeeeeeeet!!!

Not mine, but these are in great condition for a women's running shoe from 1983.
hVC-236S.jpg

My mom had these back in the day.
i-1_B.JPG

Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

whoa what the * is AIR DUNK? am i looking at that right? i have never seen those before. dang....so whats the deal did they originally have airsoles and then they stopped?
[table][tr][td]BUY MY KICKS[/td][td][/td][td]MY COLLECTION[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]Visit methamphibian.com if you need some custom painted kicks. I have stuff for sale and i offer painting sevices as well for dunks and air force 1s.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Those trainer I's are SICK! And did he just call the Air Pressure's box a garbage can??????? Too funny.

IMG_5303.JPG

i-2.JPG

i-1.JPG

And to break off Nike for a second...these were the bomb when they dropped.
i-1.JPG

Not saying I had them, but didn't Dominique wear a red/gold version with the Hawks??
Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

not only is tace chalfa hot, not only does she deal in kicks, but she could kill all of niketalks population in what she had/has in stock.

i have those original '89s still in my closet.

recently, the midsole on my white, navy, orange air stabs disintegrated.

how bout a pair of lava flow's? i got those. they were the low cut of the baltoro.

this post is like all of us sitting on a porch, on rocking chairs, drinking lemonade, bs'ing about the good old days.

in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.
thanks for your continued support of niketalk.
[font=klinkomite,Staccato222 BT]contact krvanch[/font]

I copped some evisu jeans off you over a year ago,
and we briefly discussed making a trip to Jersey, but I lost your email!!
If you still wanna do it, email me at stupes2g@aol.com.

Back
Top Bottom