Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

These are real size 11 dunks from 1986 do you have a pic of something better??

thesneakerpimp

dunk1.jpg

Maybe...but Dunks didn't start coming out until 1987.
~Stevie
"I'll leave you black and blue like a pair of penny's" - "3.5.7." Cam'Ron

Hold up did you say Dunks didnt come out until 1987?
They came out in 1984/1985.
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with. Nas

Stevie never took the bet so he don't have to pay but I would like him to one up the dunks with a pair he owns.
Or did I start this tread with too good of a sneaker, if so I can take it down a level or two.

stevie where are you.

thesneakerpimp

I might have to knock it down a level. huh?
I know there are some old school collectors that can shame these, but we are not getting the replys.
What gives.

thesneakerpimp

sneakers make me happy.

well Ray(sneakerpimp)

I got you on one year minus yours....

1985 GoldenRod Dunk Highs and the Box.

1985DUNKBOX.jpg

1985GROD2.jpg

1985GOLDENROD.jpg

BTW, thanks again for the white/lt. graphite dunk lows..
I still haven't seen anyone with them. Only heads with the all white pro b's with the navy sole..... THESE ARE MUCH ILLER.
[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

for those who don't know

ray "the sneakerpimp"

he hooked me with these......
DUNK_LT.GRAPH2.JPG

DUNK_LT.GRAPH.JPG

DUNK_LT.GRAPH3.JPG

DUNK LOW PRO B (WHITE/LIGHT GRAPHITE) 124002 101

THANKS R.A.
[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

dagnabbit those are fly
speaking of the white/graphites BTW...

Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea k town,
Those 85's are on point.
I am glad to hear you like your white dunk lows, I too and very fond of the kicks you got for me.

Well K town topped the dunks even if they are black and yellow, but now folks here is the next shoe to beat.

raider.jpg

sneakerpimp and sneaker pimp are different guys, both REALLY cool but different.

me = thesneakerpimp
all one word everytime.

Someone should jump on that Ewayz offer.

thesneakerpimp.
I used to have those

but then again a lot of us Vets had a lot of stuff we probably wished we still had

Air Ewayz you have mail,
ktown do you remember what nike called them? I forget. These runners are a size 10 but not for sale,
I think they may be magic. (long story)

thesneakerpimp

the converse are mine but the others do not belong to me i am restoring them.

airsup.jpg

original '87 Air Support

conv.jpg

original '84 Quantum Mid (i think)

blazer.jpg

i dont know when these were made but they look like Blazer lows and they are probably older than me.

all of these are disgustingly DS
[table][tr][td]BUY MY DUNKS[/td][td]VIEW MY COLLECTION[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]Visit methamphibian.com if you need some custom painted kicks. I have stuff for sale and i offer painting sevices as well for dunks and air force 1s.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Nice to see a pic of those type-Blazer lows. You did a nice job. Forums, anyone?

Yo Meth, those kicks you have are hot...especially for them to be so old and so DS...

Sorry i missed out on the bet. but I read that Dunks were originated in 1987. And I figured that it was true since they were patented after the AJ 1's and those came out in 1985. Sorry.... :wink:
wink.gif

~Stevie
"I'll leave you black and blue like a pair of penny's" - "3.5.7." Cam'Ron

Those aren't that old (1990s), and they are nasty.

On the other hand, bust this, and this and this and this:

nbb030u.jpg

nbb026u.jpg

nbb025u.jpg

cov020u.jpg

cov021u.jpg

ab012u.jpg

I would lovre to have any of those.

Back
Top Bottom