Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

can someone post iller stuff not off Tomahawk Chop?

I wanna see pics of DS Jordan I lows and other kicks that were never on Chop (jp)
[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

how bout your closet Rev?

I know you probably killing Tomahawk or giving them a little run at least.
[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

Come on. Now you know enough from Emz and AM to know that I'm not effing with Tomahawk. I don't think many people are.

wow :wow:
eek.gif

"The problem with the world cup is that it's 13 time zones away. I don't know about you, but I'm not used to watching cable at 3 am and seeing fully clothed people."

those jordans were off tha hook never seen them in that colourway before, i think i just creamed my shorts like a 12 yr old in a candy store.

the court force. you know how many people got the white/grey version based solely on the fact that mj wore the low cuts on SI's cover of pictures 88? i know i did.

my youth in 1 post...

anyone have those adidas that duke wore during the 86 season? when they lost to louisville. white/blue snake/black w/ velcro strap.

it came in a burgundy color too.

how about clydes all red 'roos high, or jerome kersey's all red air force II.

danny ainge's forest green air force 1's.

anyone have any GOOD pics of mj with his conventions on? all white, or wht/red, or the red/blk version?

i know someone has a hard drive waiting too explode, or a scanner ready to work overtime.

in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.
thanks for your continued support of niketalk.
[font=klinkomite,Staccato222 BT]contact krvanch[/font]

DJ Emz has the all red Air Force IIs. And I know I've seen KVN selling 14.5s on eBay.

Ainge also had a pair of forest green Legends. There was a DS pair on eBay about a year ago. I think they went for around a G.

Hey, are those Instincts worth anything? Because I could get them, if I wanted.
RAP and Hip Hop are two different Genres.--AIRSHOXPOSITE​
Kahn: 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan adidas Golden Ball Winner

www.shoe-center.com

this post is one of the greatest ever! those air alpha force are hot, the air pressures are not. i still remember holding those at champs and saying to myself," what the hell is this?". keep coming with the pics guys, great job!!!!!!!!

Rev:seeing those Alphas reminds me of the orange
colourway that Seikaly and The Cuse were wearing back in the day.

They also remind me of my black and grey ones i had
in high school.

OUT!

"chicks dig the long ball"

eddie

I'm away for a few days and the gems appear. Rev I got sumthing for you. Crazy stuff. I will be back.
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with. Nas

KRVANCH-Clyde's Roo's! I always loved these shoes!

clydedrexler002.jpg

clydedrexler006.jpg

clydedrexler007.jpg

AND in white, just incase your forgot about those :smile:
smile.gif

clydedrexler001.jpg

Jimminy Crickets!-DunkLowPro[table]"92% of the girls at UCLA are sexually active, 92% yo! That means 92% of the girls walkin around goin 'class or sex, what shall I do today?' "[/table]

IEKEI: can you please add names for the Adidas pics you posted? I wanna know if the last 2 pairs are Status lows. Thanks! :smile:
smile.gif

Keep this thread up top! Some fantastic stuff guys. I need to get a digital cam to take some shots of my Strike Forces in wht/lime grn...about the only rare-ish oldschool shoe I have!

Phil.

Wanted to say thanks to DSneaker for my new (well, and only) vintage pick-up. 1990-ish Nike Quantum Forces low, size 13.

q1.jpg

q2.jpg

q3.jpg

Well I am very happy with how this post is going, I didn't think we had so many old school sneakers freaks!!!!

dunkrwrear.jpg

Real dunk lows

lowdream.jpg

Canvas low terminators

samp.jpg

Sample vandals

camo.jpg

Sample camo vandals

i don't own any of these so no emails k?

Old school sneakers make me happy.

thesneakerpimp

THANKS to everyone for sharing photos of CLASSIC joints from back in the dayz. keep posting PLEASE!!!!!
"I'M ON MY OWN D_CK... LIKE SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH" (AG)

Back
Top Bottom