Can you order well-done food at McDonalds?

Joined Mar 27, 2003
I highly doubt it. I don't see a chef back there grilling your burger.

You could ask for your nuggets or fries "well done" aka extra deep fried.

Joined Jan 2, 2012
yea. i used to work at 1 when I was 16. The manager or somebody will just tell the grill person to put a patty on the grill press for a little bit longer. usually its the grill has an auto setting, but you can change them around to change how the burger is made

Alot of people dont realize but you can ask for a lot of things to be customized at Mcdonalds. People used to ask for big mac sauce on normal cheeseburgers all the time

Last edited:
Joined Jan 2, 2012
yea. i used to work at 1 when I was 16. The manager or somebody will just tell the grill person to put a patty on the grill press for a little bit longer

wait... they got actual grills back there now? They're actually cookin the meat now? :wow: my aunt used to manage one when I was younger, she would let me make my own (no grill back then :lol: )
well flattop. Sorry, they called them grills when i worked there

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now