Canadian $ > U.S. $.....WTH!

i got an email from a band saying that people using BP's, Euros, CAD's, and AUD's should take advantage of the weak USD....

1 CAD = 1.03 USD

now im not an economist or anything, but when did this happen?

as a patriot, what can i do to make sure our money doesnt become even more weaker than those with all due respect (word to ricky bobby) sissy's from upnorth?

I just exchanged 50 Euros for American money and got $65.
pimp.gif

But I got a bunch of Canadian money should I exchange it now or wait a while??

CD became the same value as the USD several weeks ago perhaps a month. im expecting the dollar to rise a bit tho since everybody is talking about it. giselebundechen (sp) asked to not be paid in dollars anymore.

i think its reached the point where the shoe shiners are giving stock tips to the brokers ya kno?

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i got an email from a band saying that people using BP's, Euros, CAD's, and AUD's should take advantage of the weak USD....

1 CAD = 1.03 USD

now im not an economist or anything, but when did this happen?

as a patriot, what can i do to make sure our money doesnt become even more weaker than those with all due respect (word to ricky bobby) sissy's from up north?

Our Canadian money has been worth more than the US dollar for a few weeks now. It even hit a high of 1 CAD = 1.10 USD. It took a bit of a tumble onMonday. Don't worry, after that stupid president of yours finishes his term in office, your economy will be back on track.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

CD became the same value as the USD several weeks ago perhaps a month. im expecting the dollar to rise a bit tho since everybody is talking about it. gisele bundechen (sp) asked to not be paid in dollars anymore.

i think its reached the point where the shoe shiners are giving stock tips to the brokers ya kno?
as a US citizen can i get paid in Euro?

Long story short..
- Due to what happen on the economy now days (credit crunch, higher oil and ect) FED/Bernake had to cut the interest rate to make the market liquid, that makesless value of US.dollar against other currencies.
- As for now it's better to convert/hedge your money into gold until everything goes back to normal again.
But don't worry, everything goes into a certain cycle and as you might know, our dollar has been pretty much dominant against others and it'd be backto its top again soon or later.

^ don't forget the liquidation of the economy due to the credit crunch. Bernanke made a HUGE mistake by pumping more money into the economy since theincrease of the monetary supply will only help contribute to a decrease in foreign demand for our currency.

Originally Posted by Doobage05

amero
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... I never knew that guy was wearing glasses.. I always thought he had his hands around his eyes like binoculars !!!!!! WOW

give this guy alate passs

dollar is predicted by some to go as high as 1.25

then that's when i'll be making some easy money ...

You do realize the value of the dollar will continue to diminish for the next few quarters?
And yes, the Canadian dollar has and will continue to be worth more than the USD. There's nothing to be done at the moment. There's going to be slightinflation but as for what the people can do, there isn't much. That is all up to the Federal Reserve and their Board of Governors/FoMC.

Back
Top Bottom