Candles in a bachelor pad?

Getting settled into my new place and I was wondering if any of you use candles and if so, what kind?

Don't want my joint smelling all flowery and whatnot but I also don't want it to smell like dirty clothes or garbage...

It usually smells like Maple since I make a nice breakfast like 5 days/week..

anyway? any of you dudes who live alone use candles? recommend me some....

feel free to add any other recommendations not related to candles that I should have....

Thanks, you all are gentleman and scholars....

1zmmf83.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damedash06

^ where can they be purchased?

You can get them off their website (www.jomalone.com) and I am sure they sell them in stores located near you.
I'll be honest, the only reason I know about them is because my mom has them. The one I posted above is $65 so they're not cheap but they also burn for 45 hours. They have larger ones that are 2.5kgs (the one i posted is 200g) that are $400
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Candles are not ayo by any means. These smell awesome and don't have that cheap or sweet smell that you get from candles bought at the drug store.

Light it for an hour or two before a girl comes over... they'll love it.

my friend had candles and supposedly he only uses them to cover up the smell from dropping a deuce

i dont think candles are AYO, im just not hip to the non flowerly, feminine bath and body works joints that chicks be having.

I appreciate the input thus far, ill be looking into the 2 suggested.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

laugh.gif

coincidentally, i bought a candle just today to keep my room fresh. if you're interested, i got the archipelago "bergamot and tobacco" candle from drugstore.com:

http://www.drugstore.com/...trx=26367&aid=332800

expensive, but YOLO.
and like dude up there said, if you're insecure about it, look into reed diffusers.
This looks like a much more budget friendly candle than what I posted.
Definitely going to look into these.

Man, NTers find ways to spend cake on anything. I don't even know what brand mine are but they smell great, even without me burning them, and I'm sure I got it from somewhere like Big Lots or Ross or some +$%% for 5 bucks.

I'd rather mess with incense.. 

Not to mention..

Supreme has some. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

supreme-kuumba-front.jpg

Originally Posted by ALDY

Not to mention..

Supreme has some. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

My mom was heavy with the incense when I was growing up, i have grown to hate them to the point where they make my nose hurt now....

Originally Posted by ALDY

Not to mention..

Supreme has some. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

supreme-kuumba-front.jpg
haha cmon man.
you should of thrown out all your incense along with your scarface poster after you graduated college.

go to your local walmart and cop some nice flavors

black cherry and cinnamon bun are my two personal favs...they get the job done well

Its all about the buy one get one Yankee Candle, nothing wrong with making the crib smell good.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Chicks dig candles. Nothing homosexual about that.

exactly, plus i smoke in the crib so i always keep sum incense or a candle lit. females always compliment me on how good my house smell

Originally Posted by damedash06

Don't want my joint smelling all flowery and whatnot but I also don't want it to smell like dirty clothes or garbage...

maybe you should wash your dirty clothes and take out the garbage...

Back
Top Bottom