Canibus has officially smoked himself ******ed

What in the hell happened to canibus.

there was a point when he was going to be the next big thing , he murdered cats on there own tracks always outshining them. then dude got that beef with LL and started on that downwards slope

how do you go from

to
that !++!

cool-j-funny-o.gif

This hurt me to watch...I was once the biggest Bis fan..J cole spoke so highly about dude and Bis disses him for only playing his old %!% smh what a waste of talent. This is a classic example of doing all the wrong things in your career

wow........ this has to be an all time low in freestyling. i thought the drake blackberry was bad

I can't entirely hate Canibus since Rip the Jacker was dope, but damn, I have to see this when it drops next week. Ever since he messed with Wyclef it's been down hill from there. 

I couldn't watch this pass 37 seconds when he paused for like 5 seconds before rapping again. Cot damn what the hell happened to him
30t6p3b.gif

I'll continue to play Rip The Jacker and some of his other stuff, but damn that was hard to watch

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
not canibus man. What happened to dude man? he's so much better than this. can't believe he pulled out a pad and started rhyming off it. with his lyrical ability, he should've been spitting those rhymes with ease.

is that video a camera recording of a computer screen playing another video?

What's sad is dudes from Canibus central message board are justifying it and saying he meant to do all of this, it's all part of his "Genius" lol 

Originally Posted by Nash

is that video a camera recording of a computer screen playing another video?

i think they were recording a live stream that they were watchin on a computer with a camera

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

What's sad is dudes from Canibus central message board are justifying it and saying he meant to do all of this, it's all part of his "Genius" lol 

30t6p3b.gif
I like Canibus,but really? "Part of his genius"?
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Link to that thread plz.

Back
Top Bottom