cannabis dispensaries

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Any places in the Bay and Northerly that carry Lamb's bread? I just tried some and well....speechless
Igzactly 420 in the City has some
pimp.gif
Lamb's Bread, or they did a week ago.
Divinity Tree 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lambs bread... got it at ARC in downtown san jose, and cinnabar which is right behind ARC.. went to cinnabar yesterday and they had it... i originally bought it at ARC about a week ago

I actually work at a dispensary here in Sacramento. El Camino Wellness Center.

You'd be amazed at how much Medicinal Cannabis helps ALOT of people, especially meds with high CBD's.

If anyone's is Sacramento come check us out.

yo can you guys post the hours they open and close? thanks. i think i will be visiting el camino wellness center.... THC on Auburn has some great quality buds too.

Harborside and purple heart are pretty solid. If u want good concentrates like hash and kief, harborside got the best,

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

buying in bulk off the black market and saving money 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Get the hell out of our thread. Mod, please delete this. There are obviously quite a few patients in here.

Anyways, Green Door's new lounge is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Go check it out. They have a bunch of digital Volcanoes, bongs and papers you can use.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Any places in the Bay and Northerly that carry Lamb's bread? I just tried some and well....speechless

Berkeley Patients Group had some a couple days ago.

If your in Sacramento check out Harborsides sister club

Fruitridge Wellness Center!

They give discount rates, make sure to ask how! I get $22.00 off every purchase which brings a 60 dollar 1/8 to like $43.00 plus they always, always give you a free gram and joint! Sometimes even free edibles or hash/kief.

I will forever mess with Harborside and FWC!

Hands down the best in NorCal

Just noticed there is a new one in Pittsburg but it's delivery only. It's called EBC Meds. I'll update with their selections.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

WDYST?? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21m583n.jpg

Made a stop @ The Herbal Connoisseur in Auburn in Sac today. Them dudes plug it for new customers. On the first say they gave me 3 top shelf joints and a cookie. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
My back pain and anxiety is so much better now.
pimp.gif

^^ I just met the owner from THC the other day some Indian dude named Alex Spent $400 at our club.

And George you sound ******ed. FWC employees come in all the time and buy there meds from El Camino Wellness Center.

We WERE Harborside's sister dispensary but we are %%%$$+@$ on them now.

El Camino Wellness Center got voted for best dispensary last 2 years nuff said.

pimp.gif

Raw papers are all I roll with nowadays.

Just copped some Sour OG Kush from Harborside. Fire

^^ niice.. picked up some chocolope a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it... i also like when clubs give you jars or bottles instead of having those zip lock bags they normally use.

oo and.. I medicated on some Pandora's Box and Jack the Ripper earlier today, then went a picked a quarter of GDP for $43.

I haven't been feeling too great lately, which doctor would you guys recommend I go see for treatment?

Quick question, are any of you at all worried about the confidentiality of your prescription?

My first doctor had his building raided and his operation shut down by the Feds back in 09. I'm not really trippin but I can't help but feel like big brother knows about me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

how the vallejo clubs?

Stan the Man's was a pretty dope spot until they closed it down, the dude's at Red Dog Green are pretty cool I got to dj there once.

The GDP Collective in Richmond has some nice options too, including Ken's GDP. BPG in Berkeley is pretty cool too.

Back
Top Bottom