cannabis dispensaries

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

how the vallejo clubs?

Stan the Man's was a pretty dope spot until they closed it down, the dude's at Red Dog Green are pretty cool I got to dj there once.

The GDP Collective in Richmond has some nice options too, including Ken's GDP. BPG in Berkeley is pretty cool too.
Great medicine at great prices. If only it wasn't so deep.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

any of you guys tried or have the magic flight?

yeah, its easy and discreet, the best portable vape around(even better than my iolite). needs to come with extra batteries tho for what theyre charging. i wish it hit and gave out milky vapor like the SSV does. The SSV imo is the greatest vape ever. even better than the overrated cano.

niiice. ya, im lookin at the magic flight for the portable use and was looking at the Extreme Q vaporizer to keep at the house, but still deciding on what I should get. I dont think I can drop 5 or 6 bills on a volcano

Cop an SSV on eBay, they have some good deals once n awhile. The q's bag take long time to fill up imo and it's expensive.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I haven't been feeling too great lately, which doctor would you guys recommend I go see for treatment?

A man is sick and nobody is offering any remedies...
tired.gif

Anywhere in the S.F./Oakland Area? I may be too sickly to head out to San Jose.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Anywhere in the S.F./Oakland Area? I may be too sickly to head out to San Jose.
green215.com

They have offices in SF and Oakland. I went to the SF one. They'll ask you for medical records.

^you can request your own medical records?

My friend just told me that not all places take the same medical ID, is that true? Kinda sucks if I have to get 2 IDs/prescriptions to widen my choices of dispenseries.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

^you can request your own medical records?

My friend just told me that not all places take the same medical ID, is that true? Kinda sucks if I have to get 2 IDs/prescriptions to widen my choices of dispenseries.
Ask your normal doc for them. I didn't know that at the time, so they gave me a 90 day card as a temp and then the full year card after my doctor faxed Green 215 my records.

I suggest Green 215 because I'm pretty sure it works everywhere. It's a little more $ than the other ones (I think it was $90, but call and ask. There are ones for $75 but can only be used certain places), but it's the most legit. I've used it at 4 or 5 dispensaries in S.F., 2 in Oakland and 3 in L.A. with no issues.

try 420evaluations in downtown San Jose. I always see their ad in the metro and they always have coupons to offer.

try 420evaluations in downtown San Jose. I always see their ad in the metro and they always have coupons to offer.
I have this, its alright.. its either paper or card. $20 extra for a card. 
indifferent.gif

But yeah they are the cheapest I paid $60 for mines. 

Gonna go to this medical place called NorCal, theyre legit and hand out Government issued ID cards. 

So if a cop pulls you over and you show them this they will take you more seriously. 

^ ya the extra 20 for the card surprised me, and the card is kinda cheap looking. but it was cheap so I went ahead and did it their. Where's this place called NorCal located?

Man four years ago no one was giving you papers for less than a bill. For the card it was an extra $35.

^ ya the extra 20 for the card surprised me, and the card is kinda cheap looking. but it was cheap so I went ahead and did it their. Where's this place called NorCal located?

It's in Oakland, I dont know the exact address. 

Hey guys, I need some help locating e-cigs around the bay. I'm staying in the East bay as of right now, so anywhere around here would be ideal, but I basically have until next week to get the gift, so I can hit up spots in the city as well. Also, any idea of how much I should expect to pay?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hey guys, I need some help locating e-cigs around the bay. I'm staying in the East bay as of right now, so anywhere around here would be ideal, but I basically have until next week to get the gift, so I can hit up spots in the city as well. Also, any idea of how much I should expect to pay?
an electronic cigarette?? you can seriously find these anywhere, last time i checked malls got em everywhere. 

priceless evaluations is legit. its located in the mission just yelp it. its 60 for a new card 20 more for the card

Went to BPG today in Berkeley. Liked that you could ingest the meds there w/ volcanoes. Medicine is pricey but it got me
pimp.gif

Felt kind knockish though, hella old people toke'n all over the place.

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

priceless evaluations is legit. its located in the mission just yelp it. its 60 for a new card 20 more for the card

Thats where I went...in & out in less than 30 minutes.

& the Doctor was hella cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom