cannabis dispensaries

Anybody know of any in Suisan City or Fairfield?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

they've been closing a bunch of dispensaries down lately...smh...my local club in Sac (215 grass) will be gone after Dec.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

they've been closing a bunch of dispensaries down lately...smh...my local club in Sac (215 grass) will be gone after Dec.
frown.gif
Good clubs are few and far between now 
30t6p3b.gif

I frequent All About Wellness though.  Good meds at cheap prices

I usually make my club runs at We Are Hemp in San Lorenzo. They only have bud but the quality is usually on point, the prices range from $40-50 for an 1/8th and they always hook it up (4g 1/8th's, 2g half 1/8th's, etc..) It's a quick in and out type of spot that I hit up when I don't feel like heading out to the town, city or SJ.

Originally Posted by minhdao

I usually make my club runs at We Are Hemp in San Lorenzo. They only have bud but the quality is usually on point, the prices range from $40-50 for an 1/8th and they always hook it up (4g 1/8th's, 2g half 1/8th's, etc..) It's a quick in and out type of spot that I hit up when I don't feel like heading out to the town, city or SJ.

Garden of Eden is right near that place. 21+ only. 

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by minhdao

Garden of Eden is right near that place. 21+ only. 
Yea I've always wanted to go there but I'm only 19.  My patnas hit that spot up occasionally and they usually have fire.  Feelin for some edibles right about now
laugh.gif

G.O.E. & Elemental Wellness are my spots

I go to harborside if im feelin extra lazy, and tha fact that they could be raided by DEA also keeps me on check

Red Dog Green in Vallejo is def worth a visit. I scooped some lab tested Sour Dreams @ 21.3%. Best club I've personally been to.

YO been working at El Camino Wellness Center here in Sac. You guys should def come check us out. If anyone actually stops in say whattup.

www.elcaminowellnesscenter.com everythings lab tested as well through pure analytics in Santa Rosa. we get 23+ % all day too.

I been smoking Platinum Girl Scout cookies and Super Animal cookies tough lately.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

YO been working at El Camino Wellness Center here in Sac. You guys should def come check us out. If anyone actually stops in say whattup.

www.elcaminowellnesscenter.com everythings lab tested as well through pure analytics in Santa Rosa. we get 23+ % all day too.

I been smoking Platinum Girl Scout cookies and Super Animal cookies tough lately.
SON!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Two hits off a roach and I was dunzo for 4 hrs. NO LIE.

24% THC.

Unfortunately not much I can give you. Picked up per recommendation of a girl who worked at a dispensary in sac-town.

what bongs, vapes or other pieces are you norcal folks working with? anyone like dabbin? :smokin

:x @ the amount the amount of clouds dabbin can get.

Red Dog Green in Vallejo is def worth a visit. I scooped some lab tested Sour Dreams @ 21.3%. Best club I've personally been to.

I used to dj there :lol: Dude's I knew there got fired. Thought it got shut down but good to hear it's still going. Stan the Man's is still the best club to hit the 707 it sucks it got shut down.

^it did a WHILE back. Their selection and quality was nuts and they let you sample but Im was not with the community bong lol.

I work across the street right now from Hercules Health Center. The ease of access is a plus but sometimes their selections is mehhh.

I've been dabbin a lot more lately but usin the G-Pen that I HIGHLY recommend. The new glass G-Tank with titanium nail? #fire

Follow me on IG @dens415 for my homegrown pics.

Back
Top Bottom