cannabis dispensaries

whts good nt, anyone got any reviews on cannabis clubs around the bay ? from the best prices to the best quality ?

in the bay area . Purple Heart Patient Center. Think its in oakland..
Theres actually a bunch. Read the SNR, or get the Cannibus iphone app.
Or just use google.

the geen door has og kush and sour disel about 80% of the time. only place in the city that has these strains for $45 1/8th. these are probably the best two strains out right now. that purple !%$# is played out.

San Jose's Purple Elephant has top notch medicine. A little pricier, but the quality is top notch. Good concentrates too. I liked Green Door and Hope.net in SF.

Harborside is the epitome of what every medical dispensary should be. Yes, it is definitely on the high end in terms of price but the quality and product is second to none. More importantly, they have the most selection of medicines available at any given time and I do mean ABUNDANT. Also, out of the 30+ dispensaries that I have been to all over California, they are the only one that actually include the THC% level on all of their meds in addition to any other pertinent information such as CBD% level. Personally, for me, what remarkably sets them off apart from the others is the quality of their meds. They have numerous different top shelf quality meds at any given day all the way to the rarest meds available that I have only seen and experienced in Barney's @ Amsterdam.

I have been medically approved by the state of California since 1997 and I have yet to see any other dispensaries that can even closely compare to Harborside. Nuggetry SD and Reseda Discount Caregivers are another worthy mention.

www.harborsidehealthcenter.com

^^^ Harborside
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

berkeley patients care center, purple heart and harborside are the best spots.

what's good ndztruckt, long time man. What you blazin bro

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

berkeley patients care center, purple heart and harborside are the best spots.

what's good ndztruckt, long time man. What you blazin bro
My best of the best preferred medicine are as follows:

Love Potion# 2 - This is, by far, my ultimate favorite strain. It is extremely rare. In fact, I have only ran into this particular medicine in Harborside and in Barney's in Amsterdam. For those who have tried it I'm sure will agree with me.

Hawaiian Snow - Another rare but very good and potent medicine. My second favorite.

3rd Eye

J1

Strawberry Cough

Purple Hindu Kush - Out of the abundant purple medical strains I have experienced, this is definitely the best.

Orange Crush

Jack Herer

AK-47

The above are my preferred and favorite strains. I have experienced with many, many different medicines since I have been medically approved back in 1997 and my list above is as concrete as it gets. Bar none.

1944 ocean is the only club in the city wit Platium OG Kush Reserve. def. the most potent strain of weed out there right now imo, but it aint cheap. $60 and 1/8th wit an 1/8th limit.

If you don't get it by now then I guess I have to post. Medical Marijuana use is legal in CA if you have a legitimate medical condition and have a card. Coming up with fake medical conditions to retain marijuana cards isn't. You asking for help to break the law will NOT be allowed on NT and will get you banned especially when you ignore when someone is trying to help you out
smh.gif

This thread is walking a thin line. Let's see if yall can keep it on track and still follow the NT ROC.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Hey... everybody in Norcal has a card....though.

I have mine, and use it for a perfectly legitimate reason.

With all the new clubs forming everyday, I am still happy to say that harborside STILL carries some of the best medicine. You gotta ask for the super top shelf though
wink.gif

Hey everyone my bro in law own a club in san jose called University Ave Wellness Center, His name is Dave he's the biggest dude there just say Rick sent you and he'll hook you up he's a real cool funny dude and hooks it up and first time costumers get a free edible with there first purchase!

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Hey... everybody in Norcal has a card....though.

this is true
laugh.gif

and I need to get to Harborside soon, I'll check out these spots in SJ.. I mostly just go to Medex but I'm open for anywhere really

in san jose check out medex.. my boy goes to harborside, and all ive heard are good things about them... just got my card a couple weeks ago so ive been checking out some of the clubs in the san jose area

Harborside is the best dispensary I've been too period.

On the other end of the spectrum, I mess with Coffeeshop Blue Sky on 17th and Webster downtown too. It's literally a whole in the wall (ok room in the wall) but their strains are more than good enough and when it comes to value nothing, nobody is seeing their $22 half-eighths.

The other major Oakland dispensaries are all more or less the same, and they're all put to shame by Harborside. Can't go wrong with Purple Heart or the one on San Pablo but yea, I spend 90% of my time at the harbor.

I really need to hit SF more often and see what's good on the other side of the bridge though.

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

My best of the best preferred medicine are as follows:

Love Potion# 2 - This is, by far, my ultimate favorite strain. It is extremely rare. In fact, I have only ran into this particular medicine in Harborside and in Barney's in Amsterdam. For those who have tried it I'm sure will agree with me.

Hawaiian Snow - Another rare but very good and potent medicine. My second favorite.

3rd Eye

J1

Strawberry Cough

Purple Hindu Kush - Out of the abundant purple medical strains I have experienced, this is definitely the best.

Orange Crush

Jack Herer

AK-47

The above are my preferred and favorite strains. I have experienced with many, many different medicines since I have been medically approved back in 1997 and my list above is as concrete as it gets. Bar none.
Too keep it 100, a lot of times I don't even mess with the top shelf stuff at Harborside all the time anymore. Too often that #**+ is too potent, having a n_ actin like a zombie or something

Give me a upper end mid grade like Strawberry Cough and I'm straight. Orange Crush might be my favorite strain ever. Soooooooooo chill, not too high, perfectly functional.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

The one In Oakland at te embarcadero is the best one I been too but it's pretty pricey.
Harborside is the one you speak of
pimp.gif
Biggest dispensary in the WORLD. Over 72,000 patients (just read this in the SF Chronicle). A little pricey, but they have a very good selection of flowers, clones, edibles and concentrates. The Blue Dream bubble hash is
pimp.gif

Here are my other reviews:

Igzactly 420:
In the Financial District, about a five minute walk from where I work
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Don't let the kinda dumb name fool you, they have great medicine. The ones I can definitely recommend are Lamb's Bread (Sativa, supposedly one of Bob Marley's favorite strains. AMAZING head high, no paranoia), Durban Poison (
sick.gif
Ridiculously bomb), Super Silver Haze (very nice Sativa-dominant) Haze (yes, just Haze. You'll see why I recommend it after you see it). One big plus is that they have a lounge with a Volcano in it that you can use.

Sparc:
This place has the best medicine that I've come across. It's the Urban Outfitters of dispensaries. Really nice, clean interior and five or so Volcanoes that you can use. They said you can go there up to 5x a day and use them and you are welcome to bring in your own medicine
pimp.gif
. Strains that I've tried and like from there are Romulan (HEAVY Indica, couch-lock-inducing), Pineapple (one of the best smelling and tasting strains that I've tried). Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze. My favorite strain, ever.)

Green Door:
Haven't actually been to this one yet, but they have good meds and pretty good prices. Probably gonna go there this week after work and I'll edit this post.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Any places in the Bay and Northerly that carry Lamb's bread? I just tried some and well....speechless
Igzactly 420 in the City has some
pimp.gif
Lamb's Bread, or they did a week ago.

Blue SKy Cafe.

3 kinds of top shelf all the time... Eighths are always 40 plus tax. No more no less.

Last time I went I copped some Purple Kush and Blue Dream
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom