Cannel 5: War On Fakes

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Stop into the store sometime. We got C & C fall line coming in, we got Trimvuir Fall Line, 10 Deep, The Hundreds, Gino Green Global. So stop in if you can.

This was a great program, lol, nice job.

Say, I might stop up @ the shop on Saturday if you guys will be up there. Lemme know.

lololololol.... that was soo funny when that dude was just like, "can i help you??? excuse me, excuse me, excuse me" and he wouldn't let that reporter in his store. there is a store here downtown cedar rapids, iowa i wanna bust bad, but idk who to call or how to do it??? any tips

and btw nice store, looks pretty cool, might hafta visit it sometime if im in minneapolis.
EMAIL: Kahughes22@hotmail.com
AIM: Khughes22bud

sstint........ awesome interview. i'll be in the area during the grape release. got an andress/website/info for ur shop.? i wouldnt my takin a look while im down there.

Is Your store still open??? I aint heard this Dude ^^^^^^^^^^^in a min??
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

Back
Top Bottom