"Can't gamble feeding baby on that dope money, it might not always be sufficient..."

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Words cannot express how I feel about this cut. This song should be universally liked amongst everyone in the hip-hop community. Beat, Lyrics, etc. Nobody can tell me that 'Kast aint the greatest. I havent gotten a valid reason as to why these dudes arent the illest. Started off as 18/19 y/o cats that took the game by storm within 3-4 years. Honestly, theyve never made a bad song, that's practically a fact and all you dudes know it.

Joined Nov 1, 2009
Yeah those guys are extremely ILL. I wish 3 Stacks would get his mind right, so they can release another project because he's the only one M.I.A

Joined Oct 21, 2009
just listening to this!

so now you back in the trap.

just that... trap. go and marinate on that for a minute.

Joined Sep 5, 2005
In the process of acquiring this in FLAC quality, I can't wait. I don't like making new threads so I'll ask here, what are Outkast's top 3 instrumentals?

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by wwsindicate

In the process of acquiring this in FLAC quality, I can't wait. I don't like making new threads so I'll ask here, what are Outkast's top 3 instrumentals?
i honestly dont feel as if that question can be answered.. kast got so many classic songs that are perfect for their own time and place.. putting top 3 on their instrumentals would be a travesty. 

Joined Sep 5, 2005
Originally Posted by D723

i honestly dont feel as if that question can be answered.. kast got so many classic songs that are perfect for their own time and place.. putting top 3 on their instrumentals would be a travesty. 

Idk about it being a travesty, but I feel where you're coming from. I just like to hear what other people like so I can try to understand the music better by getting another perspective, a "top # list" is the easiest way for me.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Originally Posted by D723

travesty?
NT is so funny

Joined Sep 21, 2009
Hey hey look baby they playing our song...words cant explain how i felt bout this track back in middle school

Joined Mar 21, 2008

my favorites are

BOB
Skew it on the bar b
two dope boyz

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now