"Can't gamble feeding baby on that dope money, it might not always be sufficient..."

Words cannot express how I feel about this cut. This song should be universally liked amongst everyone in the hip-hop community. Beat, Lyrics, etc. Nobody can tell me that 'Kast aint the greatest. I havent gotten a valid reason as to why these dudes arent the illest. Started off as 18/19 y/o cats that took the game by storm within 3-4 years. Honestly, theyve never made a bad song, that's practically a fact and all you dudes know it.

Yeah those guys are extremely ILL. I wish 3 Stacks would get his mind right, so they can release another project because he's the only one M.I.A

just listening to this!

so now you back in the trap.

just that... trap. go and marinate on that for a minute.

In the process of acquiring this in FLAC quality, I can't wait. I don't like making new threads so I'll ask here, what are Outkast's top 3 instrumentals?

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

In the process of acquiring this in FLAC quality, I can't wait. I don't like making new threads so I'll ask here, what are Outkast's top 3 instrumentals?
i honestly dont feel as if that question can be answered.. kast got so many classic songs that are perfect for their own time and place.. putting top 3 on their instrumentals would be a travesty. 

Originally Posted by D723

i honestly dont feel as if that question can be answered.. kast got so many classic songs that are perfect for their own time and place.. putting top 3 on their instrumentals would be a travesty. 

laugh.gif
Idk about it being a travesty, but I feel where you're coming from. I just like to hear what other people like so I can try to understand the music better by getting another perspective, a "top # list" is the easiest way for me.

Originally Posted by D723

travesty?
laugh.gif
NT is so funny

Hey hey look baby they playing our song...words cant explain how i felt bout this track back in middle school

my favorites are

BOB
Skew it on the bar b
two dope boyz

Back
Top Bottom