Cant get rid of my razor bumps.

yea I hear that lurking..Im wanna get baby smooth tho Im done fing with clippers man

So I just wanted to see what razors NT is using

I DONT PASS, like i always do a quick dry shave with the andis but when its time to get Fresh like memorial weekend i had to break out the tend skin an mach 3you dig

Tend Skin..sucks leaves your face and neck dry. Waste of money even if you get if for cheap. Bump patrol...same thing but a slightly effective. Anything overthe counter usually My Recommendations *PFB Vanish...The Best that is out there(that I know of). Just use only after you shave, not repeatedly or dryness andwill occur on your neck and face. In my opinion most African American Men skin aren't meant for razor blades. I suggest a trimmer this gets close to a goodshave. Highly recommended if you have razor bumps growing in your beard area. *Rechargeable Bump-Control T-Blade Shaver/Trimmer. *Aqua Velva-Good for regularuse without PFB just Google and buy it at Amazon. com

....have someone close to you get at the bumps with a tweezer, they'll have to get EVERY singlehair/bump.....next use an abrasive to clean the area...for my pre-shave...I use "Somerset Shaving Oil"....I get ZERO bumps with thisproduct....afterwards, I use a Maca Root aftershave cream, from the body shop, on my face....now the skin on the back of the neck is obviously thicker soyou'll have to tend to it accordingly....

Back
Top Bottom