nxkih3.jpg.gif

The funniest video I've seen this week.

"that's a female!"

"you got me ..... up"

roll.gif

Last edited:
I LOVED THIS :rofl:

YOU GOING TO JAIL NOW!!!!!!

I just wish when he threw her out his bus it was over. I've known bus drivers that would not drive the bus if they caught someone sneaking on or if they wanted someone off the bus for w/e reason.

YOU GOING TO JAIL NOW!!!!!!

Somebody needs to put that on their song.

Last edited:
I can't laugh, nor condone him putting his hands on her like that. He could have strong armed her to get off the bus, but that was a little too far.

I can't laugh, nor condone him putting his hands on her like that. He could have strong armed her to get off the bus, but that was a little too far.

eff all that. shorty put hands on him while he was driving the bus, endangering him and all of the passengers. Don't hit nobody if you not trying to get hit back. Man or woman.

:lol:

Didn't even see the uppercut coming. Thought he would just throw her off the bus.

"You going to jail now".....BOW! :lol:

She deserved everything she got.

And yes, if that was my daughter I would say the same thing.

But, he has to keep his cool and be the civil one in that situation since he is dealing with someone that obviously can't control themselves.

Keep your cool fellas.

Goodness gracious... That was hillariously excessive.

My mans was like **** it. I'm alrdy a bus driver u not Finns make my life even worse.. Come get u some of this right.... Herrrryokennnn!

lmao. i hate girls who think they could hit guys. why do they think they could hit guys cause if they decide to hit back theyre gonna be crying about how u hit a female this and that. just dont put your hands on ANYBODY

Back
Top Bottom