Capital One Pre approved for up to 30k in Auto Financing vol Say Word?

For the past 6 months Capital one has been sending me letters saying I`m pre approved for an auto loan with them for up to 30k, but I have to take the form to a specific Dealership listed on the letter. Any of you guys ever seen these? I`m assuming I`m pre approved yet my interest rate could be anything? Also being that I have to go to a specific dealership I`m assuming that the Dealer prob won't give much leverage when it comes to the pricing on the vehicle? 

laugh.gif
sounds fishy fam
Did the "letter" say your real name or "valued customer"?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
sounds fishy fam
Did the "letter" say your real name or "valued customer"?

has my name on it. I looked it up, and seen a a msg board where a guy who works at a dealership was like they give Capt1 10k or something of that nature and in return Capt1 sends these letters to their customers that will qualify, in turn to bring them to the dealerships.

Aren't you a Government employee? You would probably be pre approved anyways, plus between all that Polo and you talking about a house a while back, you probably make enough to prequalify

I'm just playing but you make a new car thread every week...can't you get approved; what's the deal?

I have a credit card with capital one and i have received an offer like this to go to the ford dealership . But im not interested in any fords under 30k so i never looked into it

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Aren't you a Government employee? You would probably be pre approved anyways, plus between all that Polo and you talking about a house a while back, you probably make enough to prequalify

Yea Qualifying isn't the issue, Interest rates and choosing a reliable whip that won't kill my pockets in maintenance is the concern, I pretty much been window shopping because I got a Toyota Camry that runs great, so I don't NEED a car, which is why I`m really just looking around at what route I want to go when I eventually need a car so it's as smooth as possible, because I`m gonna ride in my Camry as long as possible.

i get those all the time

all jokes aside though, you make a lot of threads related to car buyin,

what is really goin on?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i get those all the time

all jokes aside though, you make a lot of threads related to car buyin,

what is really goin on?
QFT; I feel like it's a weekly thing

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Yea Qualifying isn't the issue, Interest rates and choosing a reliable whip that won't kill my pockets in maintenance is the concern, I pretty much been window shopping because I got a Toyota Camry that runs great, so I don't NEED a car, which is why I`m really just looking around at what route I want to go when I eventually need a car so it's as smooth as possible, because I`m gonna ride in my Camry as long as possible.

well then why are you window shopping?

you have a camry paid off? one of the most reliable and cheap to maintain cars on the road............you been makin car buyin threads for over a year now easy.

thats way more than window shopping, even though you dont need a car you WANT a car, maybe a car youre scared will hurt your pockets.

lucky my first car was a 1994 toyota camry an i drove that for 8 years into the ground, passed 200k easy with no problems, only reason i got rid of it was cuz i totaled it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

well then why are you window shopping?

you have a camry paid off? one of the most reliable and cheap to maintain cars on the road............you been makin car buyin threads for over a year now easy.

thats way more than window shopping, even though you dont need a car you WANT a car, maybe a car youre scared will hurt your pockets.

lucky my first car was a 1994 toyota camry an i drove that for 8 years into the ground, passed 200k easy with no problems, only reason i got rid of it was cuz i totaled it.

when I started making car threads I had a Lumina, but the Lumina broke down randomly out of no where and instead of me copping a new whip and having a note at that time ( I was in college and worked at Best Buy) I bought a 97 Camry in full. I've been driving the Camry almost 2 years, great car zero problems, gets me where I need to be, but career wise its like the only way to move up is be being open to relocate and travel, which is why I still look into cars, because The camry gets the job done, but idk how it will hold up if I have to start doing heavy traveling.

I'm thinking about a new car too. I have an 05 Pontiac Grand Prix with 130k on it. I really don't want to pay more than around $200 a month though, and want something gas efficient but still at least a midsize sedan. 1SG where I work just got one of the little smart cars, said he only paid 17 for it.

I'm thinking about a new car too. I have an 05 Pontiac Grand Prix with 130k on it. I really don't want to pay more than around $200 a month though, and want something gas efficient but still at least a midsize sedan. 1SG where I work just got one of the little smart cars, said he only paid 17 for it.
brah if I wasn't a 6'3 cat from the inner city I`d rock with the Prius or Civic hybrid 
roll.gif
roll.gif

do you have really bad credit or something? come clean OP; what's up with you not being able to find a car...Indiana Jones found the holy grail easier

They have a Camry Hybrid out now, Ford Fusion Hybrid, Hyundai Sonata hybrid, Kia Optima Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, even brands like Audi, Lexus, and BMW have tons of decent sized options out there now. And if not the Hybrid, if a car has a 4 cylinder option obviously that will be good mileage. My first car was a Hyundai Accent 96 that got well over 30mpg in city.

http://www.hybridcars.com/hybrid-sedan

Google capitolone auto. Apply online. Youll usually get an approval email right away with you apr and amount they will finance. Log inor call and they will send you a blank check to shop at any non-independent dealer. If you dont end up using the check,, throw it out.

how about you guys give the guy a break, its NT he can make as many threads about any topic he wants. If he wants to buy a car then let him, if he doesnt well then he doesnt. leave him alone about it, either answer his questions and give advice or check another thread.

I bought my first car with one of those Capital One pre-approved "checks". I got approved for $40,000, but I couldn't afford that much at the time and I had no business buying a car, so I ended up buying a new Acura TL with no money down and my APR was 10% for 72 months. I don't remember it saying anything about having to go to a specific dealership, though.

Back
Top Bottom