capital under new management?

under new management? i know that they haven't been getting anything new since the safari air stabs, but is this true? my cousin just told me about it last night... i might head down there today
Hella Filthy!

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Good luck to the new ownership group...I'm definitely supporting these guys. Good people.

capitol is deffinately steppin' their game up.
the management now consists of a crew of young talented designers; including one of the original founders, Joe.

keep an eye out for many new, positive changes that are gonna be happening in the near future.

starting.. with this HUGE sale..

already was there, there isnt much left for the sale. Some lebrons IV White/Silver full size run, and some other stuff in small sizes and lots of 180s. They are under new management I gusse the owner sold it, and these two azn guys are running it according to Donna who works there. The friends and family sale is today 50% if you know anyone who works there.

damn wonder why mark decided to sell th store? they still going to sell sneakers?
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Seems like a poor business move to buy a store like that, market a big sale, then just let friends and family get a shot at it a day earlier than everyone else.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Mark had to sell, and new management had to have an F&F sale. Mark had run off all the old customers and the only people left to come in are friends. I wish them well for sure, hope they got the place cheap.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

I, too, am outta the loop but as long as Joe is part of it, my support is already given.
Your momz in my bizness​

AND DONNA, right lenard??
smokin.gif

why is that a poor business move to have a friends and family sale?
regardless, the shoes are gonna go, why not let friends and family have first dibbs?

new shipment is supposed to come in a week or two. let's see what they have to offer

^Well it certainly does nothing at all to win back the many, many former regular customers who were chased away by Mark, the same people in essence that would have forced him to eventually sell or close, the same customers that the new ownership would certainly benefit by bringing back.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

Quote:
why is that a poor business move to have a friends and family sale?
regardless, the shoes are gonna go, why not let friends and family have first dibbs?
Keep the Sonics in Seattle
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Very true, do not worry...From what I was told earlier today, they will be getting better shoes and are going to clean up the store a little bit. They are going to make it more professional, and build relationships. It should run smooth, nothing really to worry about.

I hope.

You got to treat all your customers as if they are your friends, cause your enemies do not do business with you.

Team Pacific Northwest

one thing i wouldn't mind seeing with all shops in seattle is bond between all the shops. none of this competitive nature that "we're better than goods or eqpt", or "we're gonna run it down to the ground". i mean yeah its common practice for all shops to be in such a competitive market but in the end regardless if you have the product or not you want the customer happy. so what hurts about re-directing someone to 35th, goods, or trickwood since capitol doesn't have an sb account. like j-timbo "where is the love?"

I stopped by Capitol yesterday.

If you wear an 11, and have a shred of good taste, dont bother.

ps - is it me or does the shop smell more musty than ever?
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

i remember the 2nd niketalk summit at SRSS. i got a free wallet and my friend got a pair of sample omnisuka-tigers. good times...

Quote:
I wish them well for sure, hope they got the place cheap.

Thats not what I heard, but anyhow. They need to change the name to just capitol, clean up the damn place it stinks in there, paint the wack wall, think about making it smaller, remove the pointless barber shop in the front.

They have to many shoes, so that sale makes some since. They won't get any gear because to many shops around the area have gear. They really missed a important time to capitalize on what they had going on. I copped some dope kicks from there and its a shame how run down it looks.

Perfect location, a comeback might be a good look. But I think mark had the connections so we will have to see.

in response to :

"Think about it. The former owner had to sell because he was losing many customers. The new owners open up, and I HOPE their intent is to get back all those customers. So you have a sale to promote the new ownership. Well, before any of those alienated customers can even get their hands on anything at sale price, only people with connections get to have the good stuff at those prices, leaving nothing for potential customers.

Friends and family aren't the ones who will determine whether your business succeeds, but they could determine its failure. "

Do you know this or do you assume that the owner HAD to sell the shop because he was losing many customers. ??Because that wasn't the case at all... He had been offered a better job position elsewhere and eventually got too busy for the shop, and in a way, neglected it... but he sold the shop to a bunch of guys that are motivated and enthusiatic about it, considering it is their first shop. so there will deffinately be alot of changes going on.. starting with the removal of those fence displays... hahah. oh, and that dog smell.

not only will the name change.. but way more gear and assesories and accounts will be available, rather then just focusing on just sneakers like nike and jordans.

so when will these changes be in effect? will there be a new re-opening type deal?
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Quote:
Do you know this or do you assume that the owner HAD to sell the shop because he was losing many customers. ??Because that wasn't the case at all... He had been offered a better job position elsewhere and eventually got too busy for the shop, and in a way, neglected it.

Team Pacific Northwest

Back
Top Bottom