Capitol 1524

Quote:
Dear u: ipods are wack
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

The owner told me he had lunch with Bill Gates and made a deal on the Zunes. Wasn't sure if he was serious? But then again I've heard other stories. :\
ohwell.gif

^ I didn't think the stories could get anymore ridiculous than taking credit for the rainbow AM95 design.....
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Quote:
^ I didn't think the stories could get anymore ridiculous than taking credit for the rainbow AM95 design.....
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Damn that will always haunt Mark.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

i just sent my dad in to Capitol a few days ago for a pair of NB 574's. They told him they don't make them anymore. So I just ordered a few pairs for him from Eastbay. Great business tactics.
Team Pacific Northwest​

no one goes there anymore. i have no reason to. clothes=EQPT, shoes= GOODS and everywhere else
Team Pacific Northwest​

i think the last time i bought something there was the melo ii release a few years ago :lol:
laugh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

capitol is going downhill for sure.

i've always had bad experiences whenever i go there anyway.

Team Pacific Northwest​

they've tried. i dont think there gunna go up unless they get a good account from nike. an account that footlocker and champs doesnt have
Team Pacific Northwest​

whats good 206head?! u still on the street team?? cuz shoot i havent gotten any update........really corny
Team Pacific Northwest​

yo man i havent been there in so long because i thought i would get a discount and then they didnt give it to me...so im not going there anymore. whats good with you man?
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom