capitol hill debate today/ what reparations might look like(whose eligible)

If you are a descendant of African slaves in America, every Ivy League institution in the United States should have free admission for the descendants of those slaves.
Brown University was originally a ship building school, that built the boats for the slave trade to America.
Of course, free tutoring courses should be provided as well for those who are not up to par for admission standards. Public school students should be first in line.

There should be no shame in gaining acceptance this way either. White people do not feel bad about developing family wealth on the backs of cheap labor. Black people should not feel bad about gaining a free education, at the top universities in the country.

Either give me 40 acres and a mule
Or it’s equivalent in US dollars
CAN be either by each person
Or household

I cant stop laughing at this question
:lol:

"Damn i aint got enough to get them new Jays, lemme hit up France real quick. Bonaparte still owe me a couple stacks"

You, ya mammy, and your whole family been shooting heron’ and buying J’s for decades, I presume.

“Let me hit up China and ask them to cure this ALS and cancer” :lol: :rofl:

if your family is from the Caribbean, you're definitely owed money from one these European countries.

Don’t even argue with buddy. When someone says “I’m all for reparations, but....” I immediately tune out their nonsense.

His opinion is null and void

bueno.... :lol:

Look at buddy.... I’m suppose to care about THIS, opinion??? Yeah, referring to it, as a “This”. Really?? :lol: he’s a bedwenchmen

F92392D3-B05E-4618-9716-7416A8D31FAD.jpeg
69E4BB8C-68FD-4682-B070-AE925F206CC4.jpeg
D08BBB3B-7357-46DC-9A9E-60F17DB9988D.jpeg

They say most americans dont support it while most americans are racist and most americans voted for Trump bush all the way to Hoover and before him.I don't give a damn about most americans and it's not just white americans,other's are in the same basket.

I want it and til they do right by my people,things will always be unsettled,one thing after another

If you are a descendant of African slaves in America, every Ivy League institution in the United States should have free admission for the descendants of those slaves.
Brown University was originally a ship building school, that built the boats for the slave trade to America.
Of course, free tutoring courses should be provided as well for those who are not up to par for admission standards. Public school students should be first in line.

There should be no shame in gaining acceptance this way either. White people do not feel bad about developing family wealth on the backs of cheap labor. Black people should not feel bad about gaining a free education, at the top universities in the country.
This is along the lines of what I was thinking but not just Ivy League schools, more so EVERY university. Public and private. If a child of color has been accepted to a school based off their grades that they earned then they should be given free tuition so long as they maintain passing grades.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking but not just Ivy League schools, more so EVERY university. Public and private. If a child of color has been accepted to a school based off their grades that they earned then they should be given free tuition so long as they maintain passing grades.

Education should be free no matter what ethnicity or color. Knowledge is power

The older heads (50+) ive talked to about this want land first & foremost

Now the native americans got some land from the government(reservations) but alot of them reservations are dirt poor ...them native americans are going thru it financially they just dont get noticed for it

I'm failing to see a problem there?

I don't see it as a problem. I just see it as why they will never pay what they truly owe. With that comes giving up everything they got and I don't see that happening in any smooth easy way.

"If Martin Luther King, Roy Wilkins or any of these compromising Negros who say exactly what the white man wants to hear is interviewed anywhere in the country you don't get anybody to offset what they say. But whenever a black man stands up and says something that white people don't like then the first thing that man does is run around to try and find somebody to say something to offset what has just been said. This is natural but it is done." - Malcom X

Remember when Obama became president and black ppl saw their "white friends" true colors on social media?

It's gonna be that times a million when someone black gets a reparations benefit.

idk...you know how many non-black people would benefit from reparations??

Back
Top Bottom