capitol sneaker team

They should be calling people. They called me yesterday to get interviewed but my mom doesn't want me to do it cause shes scared it might interfere with school or something. Plus I heard people didn't like the boss or something.
Be my referral to help me earn a sony mylo and make money at the same time. I've earn $20 so far. 330 more to go. Thanks.

I got interviewed today. And invited to the meeting. Idk what to do next haha. Am I on it or..? lol
Seattle Sole

^^^were you the dude that was wearing the neon 95s? (haha yea there were like 3 people wearing neon95s)

i was wearing sc am95s

nah i was the cat with the navy blue barcode shirt with the stussy hat and pumas...i like ur SC 95s tho...
I AM FROM SEATTLE

daym.. i was out in seattle at like 8:00 and called capitol and dey tell me meetins over, mad disappointed.. had work till 7 man.. but sall good got it all worked out..

^^was i talkin to u after every1 left???

but was that GTA:SA that they were playin!?...and i hella wanted to hit up that alpha man....
I AM FROM SEATTLE

I was the dude in black/red XIs.

Nice to meet some of you guys.
Not really big here on NT, but yeah.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

lol ^ yup i felt sorted out cuz i walked in and every1 looked at my kicks and saw sum pumas lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Back
Top Bottom