Captain Morgan Appreciation Post.

I +*!!# wit Captain Morgan heavy. It's cheap, but it's not too cheap. It's not Sailor Jerrys, but it's not the Admiral either. Captain nd Coke > ________ for the price.

It's really the only liquor I cop at the liquor store. At the bar I switch it up, but if i'm gonna hit a house party or have some heads over to my apartment, this is my go to bottle.

How bout the rest of my NT brethren? Yay or nay on the Captain.

I +*!!# wit Captain Morgan heavy. It's cheap, but it's not too cheap. It's not Sailor Jerrys, but it's not the Admiral either. Captain nd Coke > ________ for the price.

It's really the only liquor I cop at the liquor store. At the bar I switch it up, but if i'm gonna hit a house party or have some heads over to my apartment, this is my go to bottle.

How bout the rest of my NT brethren? Yay or nay on the Captain.

My got to drink as well. Hmm i'm thinkin for halloween dressing as the Captain Morgan.

My got to drink as well. Hmm i'm thinkin for halloween dressing as the Captain Morgan.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Might have to swagger jack this costume idea

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Might have to swagger jack this costume idea

Not my go to, but it is appreciated when i show up to one of my white bretheren house partys and they automatically
pour me up a captain n coke
smokin.gif

Not my go to, but it is appreciated when i show up to one of my white bretheren house partys and they automatically
pour me up a captain n coke
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom