car accident/ car insurance question

i was driving my friend's car and scratched someone's car. Police report filed, etc. I dont have car insurance and my friend does. I dont want his rates to go up. How do i go about paying it without going through the car insurance company if the other person wants to go through her insurance company?

i was driving my friend's car and scratched someone's car. Police report filed, etc. I dont have car insurance and my friend does. I dont want his rates to go up. How do i go about paying it without going through the car insurance company if the other person wants to go through her insurance company?

contact your friends insurance company. tell insurance company friend was in the card. tell your friend insurance company that all expenses need to be billed to you. you might have to pay in advance. case closed.

contact your friends insurance company. tell insurance company friend was in the card. tell your friend insurance company that all expenses need to be billed to you. you might have to pay in advance. case closed.

police report over a scratch. why do people call police over stupid stuff like this

police report over a scratch. why do people call police over stupid stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom