wats good TC long time no chat

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

2 Memphis 15s
pimp.gif
my rearview stay fallin off

no trunk space ftl tho
smh.gif
the things we do for bass
I made the mistake of sitting in the back seat with this setup,my boy was playing some Eightball and MJG.I thought I loss some teeth when I gotout.

my setup, 2 15' Kicker Crv and Hiphonics Zeus amp......

Straight piffery!!!

Keep having to change my ipods cause the vibration kills the HD
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

I wanna cop that Kenwood dnx 7120... anyone have it? nice touch screen with garmin navi. should play everyting i got.

JL is quality. but the prices are too much. id still cop a 13w7 tho
why when you can get better?

for the price of 1k I'd rather have an 05 XXX, LMS Ultra, hell, Cascade Omega, Sundown nightshade... I could go on

im using my 5 year old Image Dynamics IDQ 12 inch
happy.gif
, JL 500/1 AMP, and 4channel PPI, with eclipse component all around w/ stock deck ...didn't feel like dropping serious $$ on sound system anymore ...getting old
frown.gif

anyone recommend me what to get for a xterra
smile.gif

I got the deck and inside components already.
I just need a box, sub, and amp.
I was looking to just get on 12 Type R, anyone know what amp to push these?
Try to keep it sub 300-400 dollars.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by d3772000

My current setup in the Explorer...

Pioneer P4000DVD deck

Pioneer Premiere 3-way 6 x8"s all 4 doors

Pioneer XM Satellite Radio box

160 gig External Hard Drive in center console

Elemental Designs Nine2x Amp

Alpine MRP-250 4 channel amp

12" L7
man got a baby system in a damn truck
smh.gif
Those are the best IMO, you see a single 10"-12" sub in a small box with TONS of power going to it beatin out folks with 4 15s, 2 18s, 6 12s etc.

Exactly...

My !%+ hits harder than anyones 2-12's / 15's I know...

Originally Posted by air in822

Pioneer P4000DVD deck

12" L7
Pics of the center console?

Pioneer P4000DVD deck

12" L7
man got a baby system in a damn truck
smh.gif
pimp.gif
to me..
grin.gif

you need a bigger box for that l7..poor thing is prolly choking on that small box

I actually am getting the bigger box, but that box is tuned for that L7 in its cubic feet of airspace. But im getting the 2'cubic ft box thatshuge....should get twice the sound, as if it isnt shaking windows already. Cant wait...

you need a bigger box for that l7..poor thing is prolly choking on that small box

I actually am getting the bigger box, but that box is tuned for that L7 in its cubic feet of airspace. But im getting the 2'cubic ft box thats huge....should get twice the sound, as if it isnt shaking windows already. Cant wait...
Good..ported or sealed? i would also ditch the cap..and a get a more powerful speaker amp

I actually am getting the bigger box, but that box is tuned for that L7 in its cubic feet of airspace. But im getting the 2'cubic ft box thats huge....should get twice the sound, as if it isnt shaking windows already. Cant wait...
Good..ported or sealed? i would also ditch the cap..and a get a more powerful speaker amp

Ported box...tuned at 32hz.

The cap needs to go..need to get a batter and the amp is getting traded in for a class D mono when I get a little more money. Had a kicker cvr in a stealthbox with this setup at first...just got the L7 about 3 days ago

Ported box...tuned at 32hz.

The cap needs to go..need to get a batter and the amp is getting traded in for a class D mono when I get a little more money. Had a kicker cvr in a stealth box with this setup at first...just got the L7 about 3 days ago
since it's a suv..i would do sub up port back..it'll get louder that way

Back
Top Bottom