Car heads: Whats a 2006/2007 Daytona Green Charger RT worth now? Would u cop?

I don't know my mouth from my rear end as far as fair market value for cars or modifying these on the aftermarket level..  Would you recommend a Charger if someone wanted one?  I know the Camaros and Challengers going back to last year are whats hot.  I figured though every fad comes and goes once a year.  This color has always stood out to me.  How much leverage is there as far as bargaining with these models?  Are there only 1500 Daytonas made for 2006 and 1500 for 2007?  I didn't know cause a couple listings have the dash pic that shows the number of 1500 while others don't.  What's the better year?  By the way, what was the asking price for these when they were new a few years ago?  How much more was the Daytona RT compared to a standard black or white Charger.. 

Sorry for all the questions... 

http://www.autotrader.com...t=963&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com...=2027&standard=false

15230928054.270809159.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

NT hates anything made in America.

but I say either one is a good buy both have low miles, v8's and are under 30k

I'm just thinking.. A new special Camaro (bumble bee edition) is like 39, so going back 3 or 4 years, you would expect a comprable ride to have depreciated a lot by now.. That's why I figured maybe around 20 Gs is a fair price. Keep the responses (hopefully helpful ones!) coming...

laugh.gif

da depreciation of dodges are really good..
NT's import riders don't want you to know that
Good choice OP
Remember Suped up V8s>Tacky ricer V4s

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

laugh.gif

da depreciation of dodges are really good..
NT's import riders don't want you to know that
Good choice OP
Remember Suped up V8s>Tacky ricer V4s
roll.gif
DA DA DA DA DA DA.. Only mess he says

I'd go with the 2007 but I'd order the Carfax too.

That's a great price for that car. A few popped up over here for $21-24K.

Those cars retail for 35-40K so as long as there is nothing wrong with it, I'd say have a mechanic take a look and go from from there.

Also I'd try to talk them down a few thousand.

these limited versions will go for many hundreds of thousands about 20 years from now...but

U getting it now would obviously put miles on on hurting resale down da line, but da memories of

Having a future classic will exceed any type of worth it will gain decades later.

With that said, UNLIKE da 2.7 liter and da SXT models, da 5.7 & 6.1 never dip below 23 grand

Right now those are worth a lil more then da average price of a hemi powered since its a a limited

Version....if anything its goin to matter years and years down da road....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these limited versions will go for many hundreds of thousands about 20 years from now...but

U getting it now would obviously put miles on on hurting resale down da line, but da memories of

Having a future classic will exceed any type of worth it will gain decades later.

With that said, UNLIKE da 2.7 liter and da SXT models, da 5.7 & 6.1 never dip below 23 grand

Right now those are worth a lil more then da average price of a hemi powered since its a a limited

86326f9140099170e79501c8ae3f9facbfd18689.gif
They'll probably be right at or a little over MSRP in mint condition.

I've seen 5.7 Hemi's go for $15k here in NY.  Also, the Daytona's aren't just limited, you get an added 10/hp and 10+/lbs of touque.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Both cars you posted look nice and are priced fairly decent. That color is awesome too!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ninjahood wrote:

86326f9140099170e79501c8ae3f9facbfd18689.gif

They'll probably be right at or a little over MSRP in mint condition.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This N' said hundreds of thousands? You are a damn fool.

Back
Top Bottom