Car heads: which of these wheels do you prefer?

CCW Classics

4103913264_72f3fef834_b.jpg

4160899711_46212e5204_b.jpg

or

BBS CHs

bdo1lz.jpg

ch002and1moretonemapped.png

Between those two I'd say the CCW's. I don't like those BBS's at all though. Too fat looking, I like the thinner version of those.

on what kind or car? an m3? if thats the case, BBS' by FAR. CCWs are american made wheels and I find that disrespectful to BMW's heritage.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

on what kind or car? an m3? if thats the case, BBS' by FAR. CCWs are american made wheels and I find that disrespectful to BMW's heritage.
You drive a Honda Fit, though

thanks for the replies so far....

i own the blue M3, and have a chance to trade (+ cash) for the BBS. i'm still on the fence so i'm trying to get different opinions.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by jbeezie

You drive a Honda Fit, though
and you ride the bus, though.

and i dont drive the fit anymore, though.

youre not even funny, though.

stop trying so hard, though.

Neither. The first one's are trash, never understood why people like that style, and those BBS's are very cheap looking. Take the BBS off them and theylook like any regular stockers. Solution: get a good looking set of BBS's.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

yall seriously like the BBS? %*#! aint even staggered.
now the CCW look on point.
just because they dont have crazy lips doesnt mean they arent staggered. if the rear wheel is wider than the front (which is always going to bethe case with an M3) then the wheel is staggered.

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Neither. The first one's are trash, never understood why people like that style, and those BBS's are very cheap looking. Take the BBS off them and they look like any regular stockers. Solution: get a good looking set of BBS's.
lol...different strokes for different folks, i guess. i've ran HREs and Work wheels on this car, and i can tell you, CCWs are far from trashcompared to those two, esp the HREs.

Back
Top Bottom