Carbon Fiber Question on Breds

Hello board, this is my first post.  I have some 11 breds and think they're fake because of the way the carbon fiber looks.  It's darker than some of the images I've searched on legit pair; and the black dots are too close together.  There are no spaces between them.  I brought this to the sellers attention and he told me that carbon fiber pattern varies from shoe to shoe and in some pair the black dots are connected and some aren't.  Here's an image.

What you guys think?

Thank you, most 11 breds I've seen have carbon fiber where there's tiny spaces on the corners of the black dots.

I wanna say these are the newest run of fakes, but i could be mistaken..Id need a few other pix to prove either way..Can you snap a shot of both soles, outside like your other pix please. Also a clear close up of the jumpman logo on the JUMPMAN JORDAN tongue tags. An lastly a birds eye view of the shoes side by side - so we can see the shape of the toeboxs..Also any other clues that may help? Like a site link where they were purchased or a price etc..Anything like

Last edited:
I wanna say these are the newest run of fakes, but i could be mistaken..Id need a few other pix to prove either way..Can you snap a shot of both soles, outside like your other pix please. Also a clear close up of the jumpman logo on the JUMPMAN JORDAN tongue tags. An lastly a birds eye view of the shoes side by side - so we can see the shape of the toeboxs..Also any other clues that may help? Like a site link where they were purchased or a price etc..Anything like
Timmy look at your private messages I sent u I need help

I dont know man, unless im missing something id say they look legit to me..Not a perfect pair, but Id pass them.

I dont know man, unless im missing something id say they look legit to me..Not a perfect pair, but Id pass them.
I'm still kinda iffy. Usually if there's that cool grey CF is only on one side not both and the missiles are rounded and the pl cut does look a lil high

Damn. These are close. But no cigar. Check out the size sticker. This is OP's pair in question.

View media item 1598588
And here is my pair also a size 11.

View media item 1598587
Notice how far apart the 1's are from each other on the fake pair.
I agree. Good catch, I was on the fence early on with this pair..The PL cuts bothered me a bit and that CF...They must have updated them again or something.

Okay, appreciated all y'all input.  I'm knew in the AJ retro game.  I did copped some legit 11 Georgetowns from Nike and some 13 breds f rom Eastbay.  So what do you do with fakes, still wear them, sell on ebay and call them replicas?

Last edited:
Okay, appreciated all y'all input.  I'm knew in the AJ retro game.  I did copped some legit 11 Georgetowns from Nike and some 13 breds f rom Eastbay.  So what do you do with fakes, still wear them, sell on ebay and call them replicas?
Lol wait...wait wait
You copped that size 18 bred 13 that had been sitting for a year on eastbay? :lol:

Lol wait...wait wait
You copped that size 18 bred 13 that had been sitting for a year on eastbay?
laugh.gif
No... I meant the 13s that were released on the 13th.  I got them from Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom