Cardboard shoes

My friend(asian dude in glasses) decided one day that he was going to make a shoe out of cardboard. What he came up with is pretty dope. I posted one of the shoes about a month ago and now i am showing you the other pair he made as well. we have gotten a couple of offers and have decided to sell people shoes. we havent decided on pricing yet but the first 15 people will get a free t-shirt. oh i am putting this in sneaker art and general forums. i know its art but since we want people to buy we i want as many people to see it as possible. please dont ban me.

5064xmr.jpg

4y9ev7l.jpg

4yhvh1u.jpg

4kxol8j.jpg

4mb2ww9.jpg

4xzaux1.jpg

5z3ugwx.jpg

5xzwbj5.jpg

lolz..people buy those??..like bums or what??..why wear cardboard on your feet..its like..wearing the shoebox instead of the shoes

thats a dope custom.... im pretty sure its not for them to be worn.
but i think it would be sick hanging on my wall.....

haahah...nice..me and my friend attempted something like this...but we failled..hah
....and yea this is my sig....

cool idea, but try laminating them or gluing a sole from an old shoe on them so they can be worn

For nine year olds, ya'll got some talent.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

i agree with raghib

and i bet those would make great X-Mas ornaments lol

Nice lil concept but i would never be seen in something like that. Yall in fact have talent but save yourself the worries and dont wear them at school EVER.

Back
Top Bottom