Carhartt in toronto?

hey, does anyone know where to get carhartt clothing in toronto other than the bombshelter and mark's workwearhouse? thanks
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

on teh north side of queen st. half a block east of bathurst, although i dont know what the name of the place is. they sell work wear, security guard uniforms , etc.

umm, i got one for sale, what's your waist sir?

and you might find em @ zellers. I was pretty surprised when I found out they carry Dickies and they might carry Carhartt too
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

oh im not lookin for just pants, im just looking for carhartt gear in general... thanks though, and yeah, walmart has dickies too haha

FK the rest support the real and shop at BOMBSHELTER...tell him Troopers aka Hektor sent ya and Zi will take care of ya!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

yeee yo bombshelter is sick! i got a carhartt toque there, but they dont have much of a variety there...i also get paint cans there and stuff too, for graff stuff, def. bombshelter, no canadian tire or home hardware paint trash

and ya Zi gave me a deal and my friend is prolly gonna buy a jacket from there n he's gettin a discount from Zi, he's a really cool and nice guy, and hes got a lot of J's!

ya im lookin for those too

kk thanks a ton guys, i remember sporting life having some, but their damn expensive!

BRING BACK THE "NIKE AIR"!

there was a time when you could actually buy carhartt from their actual factory showroom up by dvp/eglinton. ya'll were 3 yrs old back then though.
---------------------------------------------------------------
LIGHTS OUT NINJA!!

aww damnn, were the prices good?

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

they were like whatevs. but i swear you could stroll into that place and be the only person in there buying $hit. of course, back then the only heads wearing carhartt were the ones who wanted to emulate the hit squad who i think personally made carhartt popular in the early 90s.
---------------------------------------------------------------
LIGHTS OUT NINJA!!

ya carhartt is pretty dope, and itz getting more popularized and commercialized nowadays, with rappers like Prodigy from Mobb Deep mentioning it in their songs:
"fire in my heart, guns in my car, cash in my Carhartt's"

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the HK scene, but when I used to visit HK I would drop by Double Park and the Carhartt stuff there was a far cry from the crap we get here. It's like Carhartt Asia has a lifestyle division and the stuff they were selling was a lot more stylin compared to the lumber jackets you find at Marks Work Wearhouse...

Carhartt recently hired a bunch of designers to appeal to a more "fashionable" crowd...

you'll find these pieces all over the place overseas (europe/asia)
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Back
Top Bottom