Carlos Mencia--The Punisher Tour

Saw it Friday night in Austin--outstanding! Dude is crazy and his set was close to 2 hours! *I* was tired from laughing that long--I don't know how he's able to keep his energy up like that.

Not sure if he did a shoe in San Antonio, but I know he was on his way to Dallas for Saturday night (where he did 2 shows!)--did anyone else get to check out the show and if so, I was wondering if he performed that long where you were at....Smooth

His show yesterday here in Dallas was Bananas I went to the late show which was at 11pm it was longer then 2 hours. They also had section for him to celebrated his birthday which is today. The whole crew came out. Also came out to sign autog. pics pretty nice guy.

I wonder if he'll do one here, he better. S.A. helped make him, george lopez, and paul rodriguez aka the three amigos. I've seen him live 5-6 times at the Rivercenter comedy club but that was years back before he blew up. Funniest shows I've ever been to in my life. Your cheeks seriously hurt afterwards.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Back
Top Bottom