Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by NewZ05

now THIS is a sucker punch peep how she snuck up around from the corner
laugh.gif
yo that gif is literally a classic. I remember when i seen that video a long time ago
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's what Melo did though.  Instead of a white pole, he walked around the dude in the black suit.  It's no different to me. 

Watch the video on page 7 around the 6:20 mark.  Melo basically snuck around the dude in the black suit. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by NewZ05

now THIS is a sucker punch peep how she snuck up around from the corner
laugh.gif
yo that gif is literally a classic. I remember when i seen that video a long time ago
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's what Melo did though.  Instead of a white pole, he walked around the dude in the black suit.  It's no different to me. 

Watch the video on page 7 around the 6:20 mark.  Melo basically snuck around the dude in the black suit. 

Can't others sue her for defamation of character and all sorts of other stuff? Who really trusts a self proclaimed %$%*# anyways? but still, if shes playing those games, she needs to be taken down in that same regard

Can't others sue her for defamation of character and all sorts of other stuff? Who really trusts a self proclaimed %$%*# anyways? but still, if shes playing those games, she needs to be taken down in that same regard

i sriously hope he doesn't get suspended next year of goto jail im be heated like a big but im saying my menz carmelo anthony should slide easy he has big !*% mula babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sriously hope he doesn't get suspended next year of goto jail im be heated like a big but im saying my menz carmelo anthony should slide easy he has big !*% mula babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Translation please?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Translation please?
grin.gif

kat stacks be on twitter talkin bout her goons this and i got dudes from the hood that ride for me blah blah blah

but she calls the cops?????

what part of the game is that

kat stacks be on twitter talkin bout her goons this and i got dudes from the hood that ride for me blah blah blah

but she calls the cops?????

what part of the game is that

West Baltimore
pimp.gif

but i doubt if anything happens other than MAYBE a suspension. Melo paper long and it was TWITTER! He could say that one of his homeboys actually looks after his account or sumthin and he was never the one to actually write those words.

West Baltimore
pimp.gif

but i doubt if anything happens other than MAYBE a suspension. Melo paper long and it was TWITTER! He could say that one of his homeboys actually looks after his account or sumthin and he was never the one to actually write those words.

West Baltimore
pimp.gif

West Baltimore
pimp.gif

He might have lawyers but trust when money is involved some other lawyer will get her a big pay day to make this go away. Carmelo is stupid as %+$*.

He might have lawyers but trust when money is involved some other lawyer will get her a big pay day to make this go away. Carmelo is stupid as %+$*.

i really cant see a case with Kat Stacks going to court

why because they are alot of things going against her. She just released a video of her in a room with cocaine and you can find other instances where she openly said she received money for sex which is considered prostitution. I would think that all someone had to do was bring up her past but i dont know the law like that

i really cant see a case with Kat Stacks going to court

why because they are alot of things going against her. She just released a video of her in a room with cocaine and you can find other instances where she openly said she received money for sex which is considered prostitution. I would think that all someone had to do was bring up her past but i dont know the law like that

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

You serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

You serious?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom