Carmine VI Restoration. Check it out. EDIT!: NEW PICS FILLED IN MIDSOLE!

I just finished filling in the cracks and repainting the midsole. It actually worked really well and i filled back in the big chunk that was missing. I willpost pics in the morning. Thanks for the replies everyone, keep em coming a price checks would also be nice.

great job man!!
eek.gif

nice job jack... it wouldnt be a ba idea to restore midsole and the yellow soles..if you can handle that, then you would hve a smashing pair

anyway, they look weet!

I gotta hand it to you mang great job!

Just out of curiosity you're a designer of some sort? Couldn't help notice the graffiti/artwork in the background + all those copic & tria markersyou have on your desk, which would explain the handy work u've done. Good stuff!

awesome job!!!
i just restored some og white/fire red v's, and penny ii's....
airjordanjack i did the same tape/paint job as you, hopefully funkdoctor73's methods work to cover up the cracking on the sides (gooooood looking outfunkdoc, emailed!)
again, awesome job!

Seaglow really works but you have to be patient. I have had success using it but I dont know if it might work on OGs. Great Job overall.

New pics up on page one. Let me know if you want to see more or have any questions.

gime2purr - Thanks man. I dont worry about the haters. I like my restoration.

Karl - Thanks man. I apritiate it. I might get some sea glow to do the soles.

jetstar01 - Thanks man. Im not a designer but just love art. I did not do the art in the backround (its a poster) but I do a lot of similar artwork.

rayray3thousand - Thanks. I would like to see some pics of your work.

I Love AF1 - I got some new ones up. Let me know if you want more. (btw, whats your name?)

Thanks to everyone. Think Im going to start restoring some more kicks.

Thekillerj23 - Thanks man. Im sure yours will turn out nice. Im no professional or anything so your will probaly be better. Thanks though man.

Nice job on filling in that midsole..looks really well done..

airjordanjack-You know how i told you about febreezing my og playoff 13's..well the first time i left it over night the smell was dramaticallyreduced..still a lil bit left..and i think i'm gonna use the spray paint that you used to whiten my pods up a bit..where can you purchase "flat spraypaint"?

dmxgod - Thanks man. I just bought that at my local hardware store. I would try that. Let me know if you need anything else.

Back
Top Bottom